part 14

Namjoon - I'm going to be paying this time.
Jisoo - oH no oppa . I'm going to be paying this time. You always pay for us. This time we treat you.

She said with a giggle.
Namjoon- ok sure .. as you say soo...
He said with a beaming smile.

It is 9:30 right now. They decided to pay up and called for the bill. It was a busy day so it took time for the bill .

Jisoo pov -

We were casually talking... When someone came and sat right beside me. He put his left arm around me while his one leg was on the top of the other.
 When i turned to see who it was... It was none other than that min fucking yoongi...!!

Yoongi pov -

Me and Jennie were getting bored and so we decided to go to the new Taiwanese hotel for dinner. We arrived at the hotel at 9:45. As we entered..the manager sent us the floor upstairs. The place was filled so we decided to wait for some time.

As we waited... My eyes suddenly caught the attention of a female figure. It was none other than jisoo without a doubt. Wait wait... She was there with soobin and even a man was there. They all were giggling and laughing. I got jealous because of what I saw ... I felt like my blood was boiling.

Yoongi- Jennie... I'll be back in a moment..
I said and i left.
Jennie- sure oppa ...but where are you going?
Yoongi- I'm going to meet your sister in - law.

Jennie- oh  ... Ok  .. whatever .
Jennie then left in search of washroom .

I hurriedly towards their table and sat right beside jisoo .

Jisoo pov-

Yoongi - hey you .. yea yes you... She's mine and apparently this is also mine.
He said in a cold voice giving a death stare to namjoon.

Jisoo - well you are certainly wrong Mr. Min
I said with a akward smile.

Yoongi- is that so??
He said while smiling at me.

Oppa saw me getting awkward ..
Namjoon- hey!! What do you want.. huh?? Can't you just do your work??
Oppa said with a sarcastic look . 

Yoongi- hey you bastard!! No one dares to say this to me!!!

He said getting up from the couch. Yoongi then punched Joon oppa soo hard that his cheek was now swollen. Oppa decided not to punch back and tried stop yoongi.

He couldn't do it so i just decided to bug in to stop them . I made yoongi look at me in the eye. I held his face with my small hand and ran my fingers over his lips just to calm him down. No comments that he looked soo damnnn hot... Oh gosh... I gonna kill myself.. aishhh!!

Yoongi looked at me in the eye and stopped a minute before putting his arms around my waist while pulled me towards him.

The whole hotel was looking at us and they all suddenly started clapping loudly. Me and yoongi then came back to our senses letting go of each other.

----------------------------

Thenk you guys 💓💓It means a lot to me ❤️💜I hope you guys are enjoyingFighting!!❤️💜

Thenk you guys 💓💓
It means a lot to me ❤️💜
I hope you guys are enjoying
Fighting!!❤️💜