part 18

Jisoo hurried to the nearest mirror and saw that it was a kind of love bite ... She gushed out and saw yoongi laughing at her innocence.

Jisoo - yoongiahh!!! You will get a punishment for this!!
Jisoo and soobin then left.

The next day.

Jisoo pov-

Today i had a very important meeting. I was all going smoothly until my aunty... Yea ... Her. . she decided to ruin.

She stormed in the room .
Mrs Kim- hey!! Jisoo !! I need to talk to you right now.
Jisoo - u-um I'm sorry for this disturbance... I'll be back in  a couple of minutes.

Jisoo and Mrs Kim were now standing infront of the stairs.
Mrs Kim- jisoo!! Why would you take my daughter's contract.. ?? The Westsides' decided to make the deal with my daughter's company. Not your... Are you-
I stopped her mid sentence.

Jisoo- firstly... I ain't the one who decides the holder of contract... And also.... I can't do anything of my work is way better than your daughter's work.
I said with a smirk .

Mrs Kim was shocked and then grabbed my hair and pushed my with all of her force.

Author's pov-

Jisoo was now rolling down the stairs and her head was hit very hardly. Mrs Kim got traumatized and left as fast as she could. Jisoo's secretary called Jennie.

Jennie picked up but she was like 50 miles away. Jennie then dialed yoongi's number.

Jennie- oppa !! Oppa .. please go to jisoo unnie's company ... She has fallen down the stairs and and--

She bursts into cries and couldn't control it.
Yoongi- ok I'll be heading there right now.

Yoongi drove as fast as he could .  He then reached the company and saw jisoo lying by the stairs. He picked her up and carried her to the hospital.

Yoongi pov-

I as i reached the company... I saw jisoo lying on one end of the stairs. I ran to pick her up . I took her to tye nearest hospital. 

I was soo much shocked about the thing that happened. I just couldn't suddenly think for a moment. I was just too afraid to lose her. I just can't afford to lose her..l just can't...

I was in my thoughts when the doctor came out. I asked him and he told that it wasn't anything serious. Jisoo just fell down stairs and hurt her head causing blood clots and flowing. He also said that she can be taken home after an hour.

15 mins later -

I entered the room so as to see jisoo. She was on the bed which her eyes were closed. I was feeling really bad about what happened to her. I called and asked her manager to give me the security recordings. Now I know what exactly happened ... And i could feel my blood boiling.

That stopped when i saw jisoo trying to interwine her hands into mine. I let her do it and i saw the smile on her face. I was flustered and shy ... Aish!!! I like it soo much ❤️

----------------------------------------

Thenks guys ❤️Hope you are enjoyingXoxoFighting!!! ❤️❤️

Thenks guys ❤️
Hope you are enjoying
Xoxo
Fighting!!! ❤️❤️