part 6

Jisoo - thanks Yuna . You are a real life saver
Yuna - don't mention unnie.. ur the second person who even considers me as a human . I liked helping you unnie . And also I learnt this trick when I was also covered in hickeys
Jisoo - Wait whatt!! U had hickeys?? Tell who was it??
Yuna - unnieee!! Ur making me blush ...
Jisoo - hey hey !!! Tell me ... Who was it??
Yuna - ok sure .. but make sure u don't tell anyone . Ok??
Jisoo - yea yea . .. i won't . Now tell me who was it.
Yuna - it was tae... It was a mistake but... Now we're together..

She said while blushing...
I teased her sometimes and then. I covered my hickeys with some conceler and i was all set to go..

Time skip - 3 months

Author's pov-

Jisoo was playing vr box with Yuna when she suddenly fainted . Yuna was all traumatized. She panicked and didn't even know what to do . As soon as came back to her senses ... She called the ambulance.

Yuna then called Mrs Kim , Mr Kim and taehyung and told them to hurry to the hospital

Mrs Kim pov-

I was at my kitty party when I got a call from Yuna . I told the ladies that I have an important call. I talked to Yuna for about half a minute and after hearing her out... I acted like I cared ... But after the call ended ..  a smirk appeared on my face .

But I kept it till me and acted like i really have to go. I storm out of the house and sat in my car. I told the driver to take me to the city hospital. I acted like i was worried... But deep down ... I knew my plan was working. 

Author's pov-

The Kim's reached the hospital and saw jisoo in a hospital room . They checked with the receptionist and hurried to room 109 . As they entered the room... They saw Yuna on the couch and she was crying. Taehyung went to her to comfort her.

The couple went near jisoo . They saw her lying on the bed with a serienge attached to the glucose pouch. They were feeling bad but deep down inside Mrs Kim already knew what's happening.

They then asked the doctor about what happened to her. The doctor said that jisoo was pregnant. All the Kims including Yuna .... were shocked.

Yuna thought that it was only till a love bite . But then she accepted the truth that jisoo was actually pregnant.

Yuna took good care of jisoo and after a day .. jisoo finally came back to her senses . Yuna decided not to tell her anything right now and wait till she is ok .

Jisoo - oh-h hi Yuna .
She said in a painful voice.
Yuna - un-unnie ..... Ur really..  oh my god..
She said while sobbing.
Jisoo - hey .. hey.... Why ru crying??
Yuna - nothing unnie... I'm just too happy.. i just can't express it - i -i ..

Jisoo didn't let her complete it and hugged her tightly. She knew that Yuna took good care of her. She knew she is going to be fine... Soon ...

An hour later -

Yuna - unnie..  the doctor says ... U can get discharged Today
Jisoo - that's a good news..
Yuna - Unn-unnie .. before that... I need to tell you smt.
Jisoo - umm ok alright. I'm all my ears
Yuna - unn-unnie you are pregnant..

----------------------

Hello guysHope you like this book so far

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hello guys
Hope you like this book so far ...
Thank a lot ❤️❤️
Fighting!!💜💜