part 10

Soobin - eomma ... Why won't you open the door??
He asked with a loud voice.. enough for yoongi to hear.
I shushed him... But then... He asked again..

Soobin - eomma ... Is it my father?? Is it really him??
I nodded to a yes ... As one day or the other... He will know the truth.

Soobin- eomma !! Please open the door .. i want to see him.
He said while jumping around the room.

Jisoo - soobin... I need you to go to the room and don't come out...till I say .. ok??
Soobin - ok eomma.
He said in an agreeing voice.

Soobin then went to the room when jisoo opened the door. She saw yoongi. He was looking absolute fine... He was wearing this..

 He was wearing this

She was awestruck... seeing him eye to eye after a long time.

Yoongi- aren't you gonna ask me to come in??
He said with a questioning look . Jisoo after freezing... Gained her senses and realised...

Jisoo - o-oh .. I'm sorry... Um-m come in.
Yoongi smirked and then gushed inside.

Yoongi pov -

Oh holy lord ... Why is looking soo freaking hot right now. I know the thing I did to her .... Im here to apologise and make her fall for me.
I have to have her fall for me... I just have too.

As i came inside her house.., she was walking infront of me ... I then grabbed her by her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Then I used my finger to left her face which was looking down. I then put my left hand around her waist while the right hand was still by her chin.

Yoongi - jisoo.. why would you ignore me?? What have I done??
Jisoo - I don't owe you anything anymore...

She said in an angry tone.. I chuckled and said...
Yoongi- oh dear... You owe me so much. .. an especially... The child I mine .

Jisoo feeling betrayed... pushed me away .
Jisoo - no .... He's not . I was the one who raised him... Alone
She emphasized the word ' alone ' .

I knew she was right...but idk... It took me years to find her . Her uncle and aunt won't tell me where she was . I had to use my own resources.. and i finally found her.. but .. maybe..i was too late.. idk ... But I have to try.

After being pushed.. i came more closer this time . Our lips were inches away .
Yoongi - I know... The child the is yours but..  he's mine too .
I got frustrated... After which I left her in the place she was and walked to the couch and sat on it.

After a minute or so... I saw jisoo going to some room. She came out a glass of water. She offered me the water and i drank it.

I was a bit shocked at her actions... As no one would offer water to a person who made her pregnant before marriage and now... I just gushed in her house... Fighting with her ... And all that. She really is an angle.. isn't she ??

-----------------------

Thenk you guys 💓💓I really appreciate you guys 💓Love ya'll Fighting!!!💜

Thenk you guys 💓💓
I really appreciate you guys 💓
Love ya'll
Fighting!!!💜