26. Fighting Again

Jac POV

5 months it's been 5 months since the bomb in my baby boys birthday cake, Phoenix is in a coma but they are taking him out of it today, where the bomb blew it threw him back and he hit his head and it caused swelling and a bleed. The burns on his arms and chest have healed but he's got scaring unfortunately but he won't care.

Nancy was badly burnt, from her neck downwards, she's been in hospital for 5 months also, she's been wrapped in white bandages and they get changed everyday and her burn wounds get cleaned everyday, she's on a different wards, which is the burn and fire unit, they deal with patients who have been burnt or on fire still.

They also deal with skin grafts but they are waiting for Nancy to heal more before they do it because she keeps getting infections but she's just happy to be alive unlike some and yes it wasn't a horrible dream, my sister didn't make it, Aaron got her taken to the hospital and they tried everything they could to revive her but she was gone.

It's been hard on us all, especially my mum and dad. They've had to deal with everything while I've been focusing on Nix and Duncan, I've tried helping as best as I can but it's become harder now because as you see...

 They've had to deal with everything while I've been focusing on Nix and Duncan, I've tried helping as best as I can but it's become harder now because as you see

Yep I'm pregnant...that sickness I had when I pulled the chicken with bacon out the oven was indeed to do with my pregnancy and not a bug. Turns out god had other plans for my family, we lost our sister but 2 days later I found out I was pregnant. Your probably wondering how far along am I and I'm 5 months as well.

Which then leads to more questions asked by people which are why am I so big for 4 months and this is why...

Yep you're seeing right, I'm pregnant with twins, so not only was Duncan a miracle, now these two little beans are

Yep you're seeing right, I'm pregnant with twins, so not only was Duncan a miracle, now these two little beans are. I was shocked at first because the multiple gene doesn't run in any of our families but then I remembered it can actually happen without having the gene, it's not rare but it's not common either.