21. Please Save Her

Phoenix POV

It's been 4 months since we moved into our new house, Duncan is doing so well, he's getting so big, we just wish he would stay small forever, Luna and Oliver brought there own small house a month ago and Tate is helping them design it. 2 months after moving into our forever home Jac had the operation to remove the lump and it went really well.

She suffered no memory loss thankfully and has made a full recovery but she will need to go for check up regularly because another one could grow and potentially become cancerous. Bruno has gotten so big also and he finished his training last week.

A lot has happened over the past 4 months, Maze and Jade moved back here from London about a month ago, Jade and Clayton are trying to give a relationship ago, Maze is happy to be near her dad and finally get some father daughter time she missed o...

A lot has happened over the past 4 months, Maze and Jade moved back here from London about a month ago, Jade and Clayton are trying to give a relationship ago, Maze is happy to be near her dad and finally get some father daughter time she missed out on and Maeve is loving having her big sister around.

Finally Brody and Clara get there house back to themselves but obviously Clayton lives on the property and we go to visit as much as we can, Jacqueline still hasn't started back at work yet and she's getting bored out of her mind, she's so used to working constantly and now she isn't working and at home taking care of Duncan she feels useless.

Not useless for taking care of Duncan but useless she can help at the hospital and help people in need, I've been back at work 2 months now and I've taken on Jac case load as well as my own because Aaron trusts me, as he said if Jac has loads of faith in me then he does which means a lot.

I'm just pulling up to the house after a night shift and see Luna car parked outside, I get out and walk up to the door and knock before entering, your probably thinking why but it's so Jac knows it's me.

Phoenix: I'm home.

I hear chatter so I follow the sound to the living room and see my princess and Luna sat on the sofa drinking a tea or coffee I'm assuming, I see my little man on his hands and knees looking up at me and I see Brooklyn standing on her feet holding onto the sofa.