18. Information?

Phoenix POV

We have just pulled up at the station and get out, Brody takes us through to his office and he sits down.

Brody: Take a seat guys.

Jacqueline: No I want to see her!

Brody: Take a seat please and then you will.

She huffs and sits down.

Brody: I know you want answers sweetheart but are you sure you want to do this? You're still recovering.

Jacqueline: I'm sure dad, I need to know stuff and she is the only one who can answer them.

Brody: Be aware she can tell you lies, you need to be careful not to give her information too.

Jacqueline: I don't know anything to tell her.

Her dad smirks.

Brody: Okay, very true but be careful, be able to tell when she's lying to you and lastly don't kill her.

I burst out laughing and Jacqueline laughs with me.

Jacqueline: I can't promise anything.

Her dad smirks and places two buds on the table.

Phoenix: Ear buds?

Brody: Yep, it's so I can communicate with you from the room outside the glass, I want you in there with her Phoenix because she's still healing and shouldn't over do it, you can calm her down but also it's to help me communicate with you because Jacqueline might not be able to answer me.

I nod my head and put the bud in.

Phoenix: Need help putting it in princess?

She looks at me and smirks.

Jacqueline: I know I'm still recovering but I'm not that bad.

She grabs the bud and puts it in and smirks.

Jacqueline: Let's go.

I smirk and shake my head, we head towards the interview room and Brody goes to the side room, I open the door for Jacqueline and we walk in, Cindy looks up and smirks.

Cindy: About time you showed up

Jacqueline: Well I've been recovering from all your torture and looking after our son.

She looks at me and I smile.

Cindy: So it's a boy, shame.

Jacqueline moves toward her and I think she's going to hit her but Jacqueline just sits down in front of her and smirks.