20. Old Friends

Authors Note

Hello everyone, hope your all well. This chapter will have a few () in them for information in case someone doesn't know the term of something as I'm using some words that I haven't even heard of myself.

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Jac POV

Desire comes over and gives me a hug and then takes Duncan off of Phoenix.

Desire: Man he's so stinking cute!

I can't help but smile because she's not had a chance to meet him officially yet because she's been so busy with her college work that she's been staying at the college dorm rooms instead of my mum and dad place, so this is there first meeting.

Jacqueline: He loves his big sister already.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes and smiles.

Desire: I still can't believe I've got a baby brother, to think back when we had that family dinner when you got back from your holiday and you explained you couldn't have kids to now having little man here it's amazing what our bodies can do.

Phoenix: Our bodies?! Yeah that's not happening D, your staying innocent!

I chuckle.

Jacqueline: Hate to break it to you babe but she's 18 now so it's up to her.

He huffs and holds the bridge of his nose.

Phoenix: I know but one thing that will happen and you won't change my mind.

Desire: Is daddy being silly? I think he is.

She says rocking Duncan while smiling.

Desire: What is it then?

Phoenix: He will have to go through certain questions that I ask to see whether or not he is a right fit for you.

Desire huffs and rolls her eyes but then smirks.

Desire: What if it's a girl? Or what if it's a man who doesn't identify himself as a man or a women, or a man like Tate here who wears makeup and is bisexual?

Tate: Hey! Why use me as an example?

Desire: Well you're a perfect example to be honest, you're a person who is bisexual, also classifies himself as bigender.

(Bigender: A person who fluctuates between traditionally "male" and "female" gender-based behaviours and identities).

Tate: I'm sure your dad and step mum don't want to know about my sexual preference.

I smile at him.

Jacqueline: Desire has always been open and honest about stuff that's why she's told us because she doesn't have a filter.

She sticks her tongue out at me and I laugh, Phoenix pulls me into a side hug and the puppy scratches at my legs.

Desire: So dad, how would that work?

I look at him and he chuckles while shrugging his shoulders.

Phoenix: Same rule still applies, anyone needs to be worthy of my little girl.