And Kongpob was prohibited from visiting. Don't make me finish the job.

He covered his eyes and ears, soon hearing the howls of pain from the man.

"You don't know him?" Arthit gave a glance at Kongpob. "So what's the big deal?"

Arthit kicked the man in the ribs, as the man crouched, curling himself in a ball. Covering his chest and abdomen, to lessen the impact of the strikes.

"You don't know him?" Arthit asked again, kicking his kneecap and breaking it.

Kongpob screamed, hearing the bones break. "N-no. No. I don't. Please stop...."

Arthit paused and Kongpob let out a sigh, thinking it was over. Little did he know that the night had barely begun.

"He knows you. Don't you?" Arthit looked down, stepping on the man's face

The man groaned and tried to get up, the drugs protecting the man against the intense pain. He scowled and grit his teeth.

"Does he know you?" Arthit asked while staring at Kongpob's teary eyes.

Kongpob shakes his head, reaching out with his arms. Arthit pressed his foot harder into the man's head, making him struggle and cry. Thrash his arms and legs.

"Please. I KNOW HIM. I know. Please let go," Kongpob felt his knees buckle.

Getting more flashes of Nathan bleeding on the ground. Of Nathan's life being ruined all because of him.

Arthit kicked the man's chest, breaking his hand that was across it. "So eager to touch what doesn't belong to you..." Arthit takes the other hand and twists each finger.

Making all of the fingers face a different way and smiled when they turned a dark purple. "It suits you," he tapped the man's cheek.

He backed away, the effects of the drugs slowly wearing off. And began to feel the intensity of the throbbing pain in each muscle.

"So eager to lie, knowing you can't," Arthit says with a faked strained voice and pouted at Kongpob while taking a small blade out and swiping it open.

The man crawls away, eliciting a dark chuckle. "Use your arms better," Arthit smirked looking at Kongpob's horrified face.

Arthit rolled his eyes seeing the man struggle and get nowhere, maybe a couple of feet but that's it. Arthit walked over and kicked the man in the face, while Kongpob screamed at the top of his lungs.

"Please leave him. PLEASE," Kongpob wailed, dropping to his knees. "Please, I beg you." Kongpob brought his hands together and held them high.

Arthit looked over, the smirk wiped from his face. He stared at the boy on the ground, wetting it with his tears. He maintained eye contact with Kongpob and kicked the man's face again.

While Kongpob covered his mouth, seeing teeth and blood flying into the air. The man slumped on the floor, barely able to keep his eyes open. Taking loud, struggled breaths through his parted lips.

Arthit kneeled and ripped off the man's shirt, revealing a black and blue back. Already bleeding from the fatal kicks.

Arthit looked at Kongpob And gestured to the blade, "watch."

He brought the blade down and dug in deep, some blood splashing on his face. Smiling and blinking at the gushing blood. Not minding the screams from the man.

"Watch," Arthit commands, digging the knife deeper.

Kongpob snapped his gaze back at Arthit and locked his eyes over the bleeding back, hearing the sharp shrieks from the man.