[Chapter 55: Everybody Likes Games]

Start from the beginning

"Oh...Okay..." With a polite nod, you accepted Michael's answers and flopped down against the living room's sofa; exhaustion washing over your emotions unbelievably fast due to your previous worry in the forest. "Well then...is there anything you guys want to do...? I mean, aside from your...unique interests."

The golden-eyed male grinned creepily; his expression twisting from one of light mischief to one of dark amusement. "What's this...? You want to play...a game?" Penny wickedly wondered, re-entering the room again before he sat down in one of the armchairs.

"You sound as if you like them." You stated wryly, smiling at the clown and shaking your head at his sudden excitement.

"Everybody...likes games." Hiding his over-the-top enthusiasm, he pretended not to care and instead acted disinterested; though a smug smirk slid across his face seconds later.

Yep. He definitely wanted to. "Mmhm. That they do." You cheerfully agreed, amused by his bubbly behaviour and playful mindset.

"So then...What kind of game would it be?" Penny nonchalantly inquired, attempting to seem uncaring and unmoved by said subject while your soft smile strengthened.

"Maybe a few rounds of Eye-Spy...?" You suggested lightly, bringing up an easy one and hoping that he'd heard of it.

"Too easy~" The clown taunted with a teasing tone - his swift reply throwing you off and being strangely surprising.

"Well then...Hide 'n' Seek?" You smoothly decided, striking up another game idea and waiting for his opinion.

"Huh." He mused over it thoughtfully, still entertained by your seemingly "enjoyable" offer. "Who would be finding who?"

"We could take turns." You recommended with a pleasant voice, feeling your own enjoyment rise after you joined in properly.

"And what if you don't find me?" Chuckling darkly, Pennywise vanished, reappearing a moment later in the middle of the room and already acting arrogant.

"If I can't find you, I'll...I'll let you feed off of my fear for a little while. I'll...I'll let you scare me for the entirety of tomorrow." You announced courageously, changing the prize and making the stakes more...dangerous on your side.

"Hmm...risky~" The killer clown deceitfully commented, his smirk spreading as he considered your proposition. "But I like it~ So...what are the rules...?"

"Um...Let's see...We have five minutes to hide. The time limit to find said person during their round is...ten minutes. Does that sound fair to you...?" You clarified, shooting him a genuine smile before approaching him in the middle of the living room.

"Any...other requirements then, sweetheart~?" Pennywise pushed teasingly, his peculiar happiness overflowing while he affectionately wrapped his arms around you.

"Other requirements...?" You blankly echoed, a faint shade of pink colouring your cheeks after the clown hugged you with so much care.

"Well...What happens if you somehow manage to beat me at our little...game? What happens if you somehow manage to win a round or two, hmm...?" Penny questioned smoothly; finding your bashfulness to be not only adorable, but now alluring and attractive too.

"If I somehow manage to come out on top, I want Cadence, Laura, Amber and Rose to be kept safe from you and the others'...antics." You ordered forcefully, your demand startling Pennywise and making Michael tilt his head with complete and utter bewilderment.

"Yes I know." You continued in a fiery fashion, placing one hand on your hip and clenching your other hand into a fist. "Either you, Michael or Freddy have been stressing Rose out and causing her to family to suffer too. If I win, I want it to stop. Got it?"

"You haven't blamed the psychiatrist, Voorhees or Norman." Penny cleverly retorted, his childish complaint causing you to roll your eyes before raising your eyebrows.

"Hannibal doesn't think like that, Jason's too busy protecting Crystal Lake, and if you think I'm going to believe that Norman's the one behind Rose's problems, then you've got another thing coming." You fired back fiercely, thinking with common sense and trying your hardest to protect your clever friend.

"Hmm...I suppose you have a point there. Alright then, I agree." Pennywise gave in with another one of his creepy grins, finding your sharp-tongue to be funny. "How about you, Mikey-boy? Want to play with us? I could always to find you~"

Curious to see how Michael would answer, your eyes shifted over to the silent stalker; stifling a laugh when you witnessed him simply stare at the clown with an "Are you serious?" glare of strong annoyance. Uh-huh, you saw that coming a mile away. Well then...

"Are you ready, cutie~?"
"...You're on."