Chapter 55 [18+]

My face flushed as Azriel led me through the forest, his movements graceful as he effortlessly navigated the uneven terrain. Meanwhile, I stumbled over rocks and roots, my lack of coordination evident in every clumsy step. Laughter bubbled between us, the sound of it somehow soothing my nerves. Despite my constant tripping, Azriel's firm grip on my hand kept me steady as he pulled me forward.

Tree branches scraped against his body, snagging at his tuxedo and causing a few rips in the fabric. He seemed completely unfazed, a grin on his lips that radiated pure joy. There was an undeniable ruggedness in his appearance, the way the branches marked his skin and his hair tumbled messily across his forehead.

And if his gaze was any indication, I probably looked just as disheveled. Though my beautiful dress was now likely covered in dirt and mud, it hardly mattered in that moment. A piece of fabric was inconsequential compared to the excitement that coursed through me.

After what felt like a considerable journey, we finally stumbled into a clearing. My heart skipped a beat as the familiar pond came into view, the canopy of trees offering a perfect frame for the sky above. I shot him a playful look. "Back here again? How original."

Azriel's wry grin was met with a raised eyebrow from me. "Tradition," he said, his voice holding a hint of mischief. "This is where I first kissed you, and where I'll claim you as my own."

The butterflies in my stomach erupted into a wild frenzy, my knees going weak at the thought of what was about to happen. I managed a smile as he led me to the center of the clearing, the gentle sound of water lapping at the shore providing a soothing backdrop.

We sat there for a moment, gazing at each other as he crouched beside me, my head nestled against the soft grass. His blue eyes held an intensity that seemed to penetrate my very soul. There was an undeniable warmth in his gaze, an affection that left me feeling adored and cherished. Without warning, he leaned down, his lips claiming mine in a kiss that spoke of longing and promise.

I wound my arms around him, drawing him closer as our lips moved in a familiar rhythm. Our connection was electric, the sensations both soothing and electrifying. We lingered there, basking in the shared warmth, allowing the tension between us to build.

Reluctantly, he pulled away, his gaze still fixed on me as he rose to his feet. I watched with a mixture of anticipation and uncertainty as he revealed a single claw, swiftly slicing through his belt. The fabric fell away, along with his boxers and trousers. My breath caught at the sight before me.

A smug grin spread across his face as he caught my reaction, but I was too entranced to feel embarrassed. His arousal stood proudly, the sunlight casting a golden sheen over his form. My gaze was drawn to him, the allure and anticipation of the moment overwhelming any inhibitions.

Before I could fully take in the sight, his claw moved again, cutting through the fabric of my dress. The material fell away, leaving me exposed to the elements. A gasp escaped me as the cool air touched my bare skin, a shiver running down my spine. His eyes raked over me hungrily, mirroring the desire I had felt only moments ago.

With a tender touch, his claw traced down my midriff, halting just above my panties. The intensity in his gaze made my heart race, his adoration evident in every glance. "Are you certain?" he whispered, his voice gentle as he looked into my eyes.

My words caught in my throat, the mix of nerves and desire overwhelming me. His smile softened as he seemed to understand my hesitation. "It's alright," he reassured, inching closer. "We can wait, take our time—"

"No," I interrupted, my voice steady as I met his gaze head-on. "Azriel, I want this. I want you."

A spark ignited in his eyes, a mixture of relief and longing. "Are you sure?" he asked, his voice a gentle caress. At my nod, the light in his eyes intensified. "Alright, my love. I'll be gentle. If it's too much, just tell me."

I nodded, watching intently as he positioned himself between my legs. My body pulsed with anticipation, every nerve attuned to his every move. With a deliberate touch, he stroked himself, his length hard and ready. Heat coiled within me, desire pooling in my core.

His fingers traced my folds, sending a jolt of pleasure through me. The contrast of his cool touch against my warmth was electrifying. Slowly, he positioned himself and entered me, a sharp intake of breath escaping both of us as we shared in the intimate connection. It stung slightly, a mix of discomfort and arousal that left me breathless.

Azriel's gaze was fixed on me, searching my face for any signs of pain. I met his eyes, giving him a small nod to indicate that I was alright. A slow, cautious rhythm began as he moved within me. The initial discomfort gave way to pleasure, a mixture of sensations that left me both sensitive and alive.

He groaned as he thrust, each movement deliberate and hungry. I moaned in response, my body arching to meet his. His lips found my neck, a bite of possessiveness that sent shivers down my spine. I clung to him, my nails digging into his skin as I yearned for more.

He understood my unspoken desires, his thrusts growing more intense, the heat between us building. Every movement sent waves of pleasure radiating from my core, the sensation coiling tighter with each passing second. My moans and whimpers filled the air, a chorus of ecstasy that mirrored his own.

"Kyra," he grunted, his voice strained with need. "Kyra..."

My hips met his with every thrust, our connection growing more primal. The pressure inside me intensified, the tension building until it finally broke. An explosion of pleasure washed over me, a scream of his name escaping my lips as my climax hit.

In the throes of ecstasy, I felt him shudder, his own release echoing mine. Our bodies intertwined, breaths ragged as we lay in the aftermath of our shared pleasure. Heat and satisfaction pulsed through me, a warmth that spread from where our bodies were connected.

Azriel turned to me, his eyes tender as he brushed a strand of hair from my face. With a lazy smile, he lowered his neck, offering himself to me. My breath caught as my lips grazed the skin of his shoulder and neck, my teeth elongating as lunar magic surged through me.

"Claim me, my dear," he whispered, the words a fervent invitation. Without hesitation, I clamped my teeth down on his exposed skin, willing my blunt human teeth to become sharpened canines. 

Azriel's throat bobbed.

"Claim me, mate," he said.

I bit down.