The Wizard returns

Somewhere far far away in the entirety of all creation.

The Realm of Dreams:

The Dreamlands, an aboriginal realm that rivalled the might of the entirety of the sphere of gods yet was sealed away and invisible to the rest of the omniverse. It was home to the one mortal who had changed the functioning of entire creation, one mortal who changed the balance between mortals and gods.

The first mortal to ever completely rip his destiny apart and enforce a new one, it was home to the ancient wizard Mamaragna. The mortal who literally took the celestial powers of the old gods for himself out of the plight of his life, the gods failed to stop him. That's how magic and it's god was created.

The tension between the sphere of the gods and all it's different pantheons was at an all time high during the war but Anubis, Zeus, Shiva and Odin understood where the man came from and proposed a treaty of peace and cooperation.

Zeus was born a god, but not the highest of them. He rose to power out of his own plight and then turned into some sort of a lust riddled monster and he is thankful for his wife to beat some sense into him. The Wizard was accepted as one of the gods but he still preferred being called a Wizard or a Sorcerer. He made millions of mistakes over his lifetime, which is uncountable and few of the biggest of them were a few of his biological children, Satanus, Lady Blaze and the cruelest of them all Goddess Circe.

In the entirety of the omniverse there were uncountable multiverses. But there was only one Mamaragna and he alone was then handed to sole task of protecting the entirety of the omniverse.

Now one of his daughters had decided to get out of her comfort zone and go playtime in one of the newest multiverse that came into creation. He flew through the Sphere of Gods all the way to the Rock of Eternity in the multiverse he currently was in and used the orrey of worlds to sit in the magical subway train and within the blink of an eye he was at the newly created yet completely abandoned rock of eternity.

All the beasts he had captured on his last. visit were there. He entered the rock and he felt the familiar presence of the million demons, evil gods and the mystical beast's imprisoned inside.

His mind raced at a thousand miles per minute as he found the seven deadly sins missing along with the eye of sin.

Circe, that catastrophe of a goddess! This entire universe will be consumed before the sins power up enough to attack the multiverse. I HAVE TO FIND A CHAMPION, there must be a Bill- WHATTTT? I never chose a champion here

He looked utterly gobsmacked as he felt his powers with a being on Earth. He used the historama and learned everything about the boy, he looked at his soul and was pleased to find nobility in him but it still bugged him, how did Kaminari Denki get the power. He had to bring the boy here, the curiosity was killing him now.

He used his powers to check if the Black Adam he had banished here had returned or not and he was pleased to know that his first champion hadn't. The boy was currently in a hospital. The Wizard then snapped his fingers.
_________________________________________________
Musutafu General Hospital:

Kaminari twisted and turned on the bed before waking up with a huge gasp.