Ch.04

It was one of the chilliest nights ever, Kaminari had just gotten back to his dorm room after spending some time with his classmates watching The Avengers on their new TV. Kaminari had gotten pretty well adjusted to the rest of the UA by now. He had been working hard, really hard with Aizawa sensei. He had finally got some good control over not crossing his threshold, his limit had also exceeded but he told no one, not even Aizawa.  No one kndw about him going dumb after a certain limit except his bestfriend/crush Kyoka Jirou.

He tried his maximum to keep her out of his mind but she would eventually just pop in his head anyhow. He changed into his sleeping clothes and lay on the bed as he went over the events of the day. "Oi Sparky! You better withdraw from tomorrow's fight. Someone like you and that Deku can never compete against the likes of us, it's a surprise you even ended up here with such a pathetic excuse of a quirk" Bakugo's words rang in his head like loud temple bells. Everyone always say his happy go lucky side, no one even bothered to ask the guy how he felt, getting insulted 24*7 was the new normal for him. After watching the Avengers: Infinity Wars Kyoka had asked him "Yo Jamming yay, why can't you do it like Thor? Oh yeah, you go total bimbo after it" even though it was just a joke, her words speared through him like an arrow. He thought about everytime he was the centre of a joke, all directed towards him being the weakest. "NO MORE! NO MOREEE!" he thought as he drifted to sleep with tears in his eyes, crying when no one was watching was like a routine for him now. "I will not back down, tomorrow I will fight" were his last thoughts for the night as he finally fell asleep.

Rock of Eternity- The centre of the multiverse:

No one knew about Billy's son except Diana aka Wonder Woman. Billy was heading the Justice League along with her and the new Batman.

Billy always kept an eye on Kaminari but could do very little, he had to wait for the true nature of his sons powers to come out on it's own. He had a bigger worry that once Kaminari's powers unleashed for good, the gods of that world would surely notice and that might lead to a bigger problem that he would think of. His son going up against Zeus was the last thing he wanted. He knew that his son was meant to be more than just a demigod who controlled the thunder of the heavens, Kaminari Denki was the living lightning incarnate, he was unbridled infinite raw power stuffed inside one being and his powers surpassed even that of him and Zeus put together.

Billy summoned the historama and was engulfed by it in a matter of seconds "Show me my dear son" Billy spoke as an image of a crying Denki filled his eyes, billy felt his heart to break to bits. He could hear Denki's thoughts and what his friends had said about him really really made Billy mad. "MY SON IS NOT WEAK!! YOU WANT TO SEE POWER? He shall show you power the likes of which you will never forget" Billy concentrated a lightning bolt in his palms and chanted a spell and the lightning bolted through various dimensions, almost tearing reality apart as it went to strike it's destination.

U.A Academy, 3:40 AM:

Everyone was sound asleep as the sound of thunder started to resonate in the air and it kept grewing louder and louder as a result all the students and faculty was now on the ground looking up at the sky with a very very confused expression. That thunder was unlike what they normally saw, the colour of the thunder kept changing from red to blue to white and bright yellow. Soon everything started to shake.

"What the fuck? What kind of lightning and thunder is that?" Todoroki screamed while holding on to the metal railings for support. None of the pro heroes could understand what was happening. "Hold on? Where is Kaminari?" Izuku screamed towards the rest of his class as the confused expression on their faces turned into that of abject horror, especially Aizawa as they came to the realization that Kaminari was still sleeping in his room. Tenya Lida revved up his engine as he ran towards the building to bring him back but before he could even get anywhere near the hostel building there was the loudest bang that they heard and thunder poured down from the sky and hit the entire student dorm building, shattering it to bits but not stopping.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Kaminariiii" Bakugo and Todoroki had to practically lock kyoka in a weird two person bear hug in order to keep her from running towards their already shattered building. She cried and howled and then she just stopped. Everyone's eyes went wide as they saw a familiar being floating in the sky with the massive stream of lightning now directly hitting the sleeping boy's chest. Due to so much blinding light, they couldn't see who that person was but everyone at the same knew who the person admist the downpour of lightning was. "I-is he absorbing that much lightning?" Izuku spoke with horror yet curiosity. All they could see was red, white, blue and yellow, they sky practically glowed with these colours and suddenly it all stopped. The multicolored peculiar thunder stopped pouring and Kaminari fell from the sky, still sound asleep. Hawks wasted no time and caught the sleeping Kaminari mid air as he was already in the sky when he noticed all this. He was the only one who had seen Kaminari's body absorb all that, the boy was practically glowing with these different colours while he lay unconscious in his arms. "Kid! Who are you?" Hawk thought as he flew Kaminari immediately to recovery girl. The entire UA Academy and it's faculty stood on the massive ground with confusion plasted over their faces.

Hawks flew back super fast and grabbed Aizawa and took him mid air and flew at blinding speeds before he stopped and put Aizawa down on the top of Burj Khalifa where he now stood against the red light antenna "what the hell are you doing Keigo and why did you fly me to Dubai?" Aizawa snarled. Hawks hovered right there, wings flapping and his arms crossed as he looked down at the beautiful city "Shut up Shouta and listen! There is something bigger going on with the boy, whatever he has is not just some quirk. No quirk radiates power let alone radiate so much power that it feels nearly infinite and overwhelming. I was the closest to the lightning and the power that radiated of it was unlike the worst of the thunderstorms I have flown through and even All for one does not RADIATE power." Hawks words echoed in Aizawa's head "i-it makes sense, no wonder I couldn't erase his quirk even while I tried to" he spoke in a subtle and soft tone that counted curious as fuck. He and Keigo looked at the Dubai Skyline serious looks on their faces as their hair flew against the raging cold wind wildly. "Superhumans existed way before quirks came into existence Shouta, I know so because m-my own powers, that of the ancient Hawkman have been passed on through countless centuries. I- i haven't told anyone about this."