Ch.09

Izuku held Kaminari in his arms as he leaped across the air to the main battle field where most of his classmates where. Deafening explosions could be heard from far away indicating that Bakugou was in a very serious battle. Activating Full Cowling Midoriya zapped around at super speed and spotted Mina, Kirishima, Jirou, Iida, Yaomomo and Hagakure fighting many thugs and were winning by the looks of it.

The sight of blonde hair caught Jirou's sight immediately as Midoriya appeared in front of them with not a dunce but rather a badly bruised Kaminari who was having trouble keeping his eye open. "Oh my fucking god! What happened to him?" She asked, she remembered that last stunt he pulled as he shocked 5 nomu's beyond recovery. It was the first time she had seen him actually fight and the offensive side of his quirk really impressed her, even if she would prefer dying before admitting that Jamming Whey impressed her.

"They're after his and my quirk, you need to get him to safe-w-what the.." Midoriya shut up mid sentence as everyone felt the entire ground shake and begin to take a form, Overhaul was here and Midoriya immediately went on the defensive.

"Hagakure! Reflect the light to blind, Iida take Kaminari and run, Jirou, Momo-" a massive, humongous shadow began to cover them and then they heard the shrilling voice of Re-destro "Master Shigaraki and All for one want his quirk, dead or alive. I choose dead!" The pointy nosed man turned absolutely giant as he mercily punched the ground effectively shattering it to a milliom pieces, everyone was thrown in the air as more and more members of the now called Paranormal Liberation Front began to attack. An inferno of blue and red flames and massive ice walls shot towards the sky, the chill and the heat was unbearable as Todoroki fought both Dabi and Geten alone.

"Alright! Timmmeee to shiiine" Twice yelled as about 200 of him attacked from all sides. Midoriya and everyone made quick decisions as Kaminari was left alone with Kyoka and she was scared out of her mind. Kaminari was extremely hurt and dunce at the moment. The battle started to turn tables, the heroes were being overwhelmed. Twice surrounded Kaminari and Jirou with his dead man's parade as Shigaraki jumped right in front of them. "Looks like it's just you NPCs and me hahahahahahahahahaa" his crooked shriek sent chills down Jirous spine as she saw him and several Twice's closing in on them.

Kaminari recovered right on time, being dunce didn't mean he lost track of what was actually happening. He snapped back to conscious when Twice's and Shigaraki where just a step away from them. The broken and scared look on Jirou was what brought him back, he grabbed Jirou into an intimate hug from behind as he activated his quirk, making sure that his electricity shoots from the entirety of his back side. He held her tight and close as he let out a discharge so strong that more than 400 Twice's where turned to ash in a mere second.

Shigaraki screamed as he felt pain beyond what he ever felt but thanks to All for ones durability, he remained conscious after the brutal assault. The smell of burned flesh and leather was overwhelming his senses, all his clothes were burned except his jeans which still had holes in it, blood tricked down his forehead in massive amounts. This pissed Shigaraki off even more, how dare some worthless npc like Kaminari even manage to hurt him this bad, HIM. "Y-YOU! Know your placeeeeee!" He screamed as he let both his hands touch the ground and then everything turned to shit. His decay started to destroy everything in it's path, most of the students were no longer near them.

"I'm sorry for this Kyo" kaminari spoke with a tone so serious that Jirou couldn't believe it was still Kaminari talking, he picked her up and with a heavy electric charge he hurled her high in the air, she looked below her with sheer fear at the scale of the destruction and Tokoyami caught her mid air "No! Kaminari! NOOO" He flew towards him with all his might along with a horrified and absurdly screaming Jirou in his arms but it was too late, Shigarkis decay spread to Kaminari's legs as he fell to the ground.

Kaminari knew he was at deaths doorstep, one last time he thought as he unleashed his quirk, he let it all out. More than 800 million volts shot out of him with a defeaning blast as Tokoyami was stopped before he could even reach them. The discharge was so intense that each and everyone all over the city felt sparks in the air, lights went out for the whole city as Shigaraki screamed for his life but was saved by Dabi who insulated himself with atleast a million degree celsius of insulation and yet he felt the brunt of the lightning assult overwhelming, he used some more of his fire and propelled to the sky along with his criminal partner in his arms. "Huh! You didn't need to save me Dabi!" Shigarki spoke "Walmart Pikachus is definitely dead by know Shiggy, you can cut his head open for his quir- AARRRRGHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA"

Thunder bellowed above in a terrifying way and a supernaturally yellow and humongous bolt of lightning fell from the sky taking both Shigaraki and Dabi out of commission immediately. The shockwave produced as the bolt hit Kaminari threw each and everyone far, far away. The shockwave was felt all over the world but no one felt it more than Zeus, the King of the Greek Gods of this universe as he practically felt an utterly powerful pull on the living lightning that he wielded and infact, he himself was the living lightning. Someone was using HIS power.
_________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hey guys! Sorry for the late chapter. I know I dragged the 7 hours earlier shit for too long, I just had to connect dots yk. Alrighty then, the next chapter starts with the present i.e. 7 hours later.