"As soon as I entered the door, I was stunned by the music. After searching for a long time, I couldn't find it. Only after asking the waiter did I know that the card seat you gave is on the second floor."

After he finished speaking, he couldn't help but look around, a trace of discomfort flashed between his eyebrows.

Wen Yibei has never been in or out of bars or nightclubs. From childhood to adulthood, most of his counterparts have been concert halls and performance rooms. He is accustomed to the melodious sound of musical instruments, and is really noisy for such lively dance music.

If he hadn't heard that this nightclub was funded by his younger brother, he would never have planned to come.

"Why did you think of investing in a nightclub?" Wen Yibei asked.

Shi Yunnan took him by the shoulders and pointed to the friend opposite, "Brother, let me introduce you formally, Fu Ziyu, he is the owner of this nightclub, and I am at most a partner who invested in it."

Wen Yibei responded and greeted with a smile, "Hello, my name is Wen Yibei."

"I often heard Xiaonan mention you before, thank you for your help and care for my brother over the years."

"..."

Fu Ziyu stared at Wen Yibei for two or three seconds, then responded slowly, covering his lips, "Oh, no, no thanks, they are all friends."

Shi Yunnan picked up the wine list on the table, "Brother, what would you like to drink?"

"Is there any one with a shallower degree?" Wen Yibei glanced at it incomprehensibly.

He usually only drinks at banquets, receptions and other occasions, usually mild champagne and red wine.

The opposite Fu Ziyu responded without thinking, "Yes, I'll ask the waiter to get it for you right away."

Shi Yunnan glanced at his friend and seemed to notice something subtle.

Wen Yibei thanked him and asked casually, "Where is the bathroom here? I want to wash my hands first."

Fu Ziyu replied quickly, "Just go to the end on the right."

After Wen Yibei got up and left, Shi Yunnan saw Fu Ziyu sitting across from him quickly.

Fu Ziyu hooked on his friend's shoulder, "I only heard that you two brothers don't look alike, but I didn't expect your brother to look so good-looking?"

Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows, and suddenly an elbow hit him on the chest, "I warn you, don't hit my brother's mind, he is different from me."

"-hiss."

Fu Ziyu suffered a lot this time, and he almost grinned in pain, "What's my idea? Why is he different?"

"My brother and I, we are not from the same world. He grew up beside his grandfather. He usually doesn't like to make trouble or play, and his mind is clean. Anyway, don't provoke him."

Fu Ziyu was silent for two seconds, then smiled, "Understood, what you said seems to me like heinous evil."

"Who doesn't know how powerful you are, eldest son Fu? There are too many admirers." Shi Yunnan raised his eyebrows and teased.

"Nonsense, don't hurt me a few words."

Fu Ziyu was stopped by a clear interruption from his friend, how could he still think about it?

He could see that people like Wen Yibei were gentle and clean from the outside to the inside, and he wasn't something he could provoke with a 'not a decent guy all day'.