The caller ID is the nightclub manager, Xiao Zhou.

"Hey."

"Brother Yue, you can finally get through on the phone! Where have you been these days? Brother Feng and the store are going crazy looking for you!" Xiao Zhou spoke very fast, and his voice sounded anxious.

"What do you want me to do?"

Xiao Zhou breathed a sigh of relief, "Brother Yue! There is one more urgent matter! The nightclub has been closed down for an accident!"

"What?" Xie Ke Yue frowned in surprise.

This nightclub is his most stable investment income. Because he has participated in some unspeakable transactions, he has always maintained a good network. How to seal it?

"Where's Lao Feng? Has he found someone to solve it?"

"Old, the boss was taken away by the police early in the morning!" Xiao Zhou said another piece of bad news.

Xie Keyue's face suddenly became ugly, and even his breathing was a little short. Even Lao Feng, the titular boss, was taken away by the police. Could it be that...

Suddenly, the car window was knocked, and three men with serious expressions stood outside.

"..."

Xiao Zhou on the phone was still eagerly explaining everything, Xie Keyue suddenly felt uneasy, and even his face turned pale.

The plainclothes policeman headed outside the car window took out his documents, "Is Xie Keyue right? Now I have the right to suspect that you are related to the **** trafficking case in the FYUE nightclub. Please get out of the car immediately and cooperate with us to go to the police station for investigation."

Xie Keyue barely maintained his composure, hung up the phone and opened the window, "Comrade police, did something go wrong? I have always..."

The police forcefully interrupted him, "Please cooperate! Get out of the car immediately! Otherwise, we will take coercive measures!"

"..."

Xie Keyue's pretentious gentle smile froze on his face, but he had to take the initiative to get out of the car to cooperate with the police.

...

a week later.

Shi Yunnan held the transfer letter of intent that he just got, and there was a hint of joy in the bottom of his eyes. As soon as he took out his mobile phone to share his joy, his friend Fu Ziyu called first.

"Hey, son, what's the matter?"

"Come on, I'm your father."

Fu Ziyu scolded him, and turned to talk about the business excitedly, "I have some definite news here, which is a bit regrettable for me, but it should be good news for you, do you want to hear it?"

"It's a coincidence, I also have good news here." Shi Yunnan took a taxi home, "You talk first."

"FYUEClub has been completely seized by the police because of private bad transactions! Brother Feng, the boss, has been arrested and will be sentenced publicly after a while. I heard that the circumstances are quite serious."

"No wonder..."

Shi Yunnan glanced at the contract in his hand, and asked again, "It was fine for so long before, why was it suddenly seized? Someone reported it?"

Coincidentally, someone grabbed him before he could collect evidence?

Fu Ziyu whistled, "It's not thanks to you."