More than just friends?

Next, you have to play the 'boyfriend', or even the 'other half'.

Just as he was about to tease the child again, he saw Luo Lingsheng turn around and instructed word by word, "It's family, he will live with us in the future."

...family?

When Shi Yunnan heard this long-lost and somewhat unfamiliar name, a smile suddenly condensed on the corner of his mouth. He lowered his eyes to cover it up, his hands hidden in his trouser pockets unknowingly huddled together.

"Why didn't you get in the car?" Luo Lingsheng asked.

Shi Yunnan raised his head quickly, the corners of his mouth turned up again, "I didn't expect Mr. Luo to enter the play faster than me."

This is the first day we know each other, and we can call them 'family'.

Luo Lingsheng was silent, and looked at Shi Yunnan for a moment—

The other party just stood beside the car door and smiled at him, no matter how well he concealed it, there was still a trace of loneliness and astonishment in his smile.

Luo Lingsheng pretended not to notice and looked away, and called out his full name for the first time, "Shi Yunnan."

"Ok?"

"Get in the car, go home."

Six words, like a spell.

Shi Yunnan couldn't help laughing out loud, and suddenly felt very enjoyable.

Pies will occasionally fall from the sky, but no, he picked up a very talkative marriage partner for nothing.

...

The reason Luo Lingsheng's 'engagement dinner' at Shi Jiaying could not be carried out is very simple—

Although the two have verbally agreed on a flash marriage, they haven't really reached this stage yet. In addition, the time is too rushed, and it is easy to appear "fake" in the eyes of outsiders.

After going back and forth, the two reached a consensus invisibly, and moved this matter back for the time being.

Dinner is arranged at home.

The little goldfish scooped his fish custard indiscriminately, and couldn't help but glance at Shi Yunnan.

Shi Yunnan looked at him for a while with his small eyes, and poked, "Little Goldfish, do you think I'm very good-looking? So you like me very much?"

The last five words, biting hard and slowly, are obviously deliberately teasing the child.

"I didn't." The little goldfish blushed inexplicably, and hurriedly buried his head and pulled the fish soup in the bowl, pretending that nothing happened.

Shi Yunnan stared at his bulging little milk fat, and tried his best not to laugh. He understood it - this little goldfish was pretending to be a mature child, and he was a curious baby at heart.

Uncle Qin suddenly expressed concern, "Master Shi, is the food unpalatable? I don't think you used your chopsticks very much."

Shi Yunnan shook his head, "No, I have a small appetite."

Luo Lingsheng, who was sitting in the main seat, suddenly asked, "Uncle Qin, is there any fish soup in the kitchen?"

Uncle Qin replied, "Yes, the young master likes to eat fish. I specially asked the servant to prepare more."

Luo Lingsheng nodded, "Give Master Shi Er a bowl."

Shi Yunnan's eyes lit up subconsciously, but he refused to admit it, "No, what do children eat for me?"