- The Storm CHP. 4

"Hope you guys like your roommates, cause they're gonna be with ya for the rest of your time here. Try not to give us a reason to throw you over the edge too soon will ya?"

Two figures were thrown into his cell. Since he had been the only one living in it the entire time, he thought it would be a major pain to share it with some randos, especially if they were coming in at this time of night. He was about to ask the incredibly nice guards if they could cut him some slack when a familiar knife-scraping against metal voice called out to him.

"Oooh, Kelax, you're alive man?"

Kelax rubbed his eyes to chase away his drowsiness. After stretching, he propped himself up on one arm to watch the potato and skull head that was sprawled on the ground.

"Joey boy? What the hell?! How ya been man."

"Ah you know, the usual. Pretty sore now after everything went to shit."

While they weren't particularly close, Kelax recognized his 'superior,' Johnny Black. Joe still had his signature potato sack over his head, but even if he didn't have it on, it would be harder to not recognize his signature voice.

"Went to shit? Well if you ended up here I guess something musta gone wrong. What happened?"

Joe had gotten off the floor and with the elegance of an elephant on a unicycle, collapsed onto the bed across from him. The person who responded was someone who Kelax even knew less of, but still held some resemblance of respect for.

"The.Clearing.Group.Found.Our.Base.A.Day.After.We.Moved.In.A.Horrible.Welcoming."

With a similarly iconic skull mask with bright red eyes, Red-Eyed Xa Xa got off the floor and walked over to the bunkbed Joe had collapsed on. With movements that could be considered graceful, he hopped into the top bed and remained in a sitting position, looking down on Kelax and Joe.

Bastard still loves his high ground huh?

"Eehh? Those greenies found you guys out? Pretty surprising don't ya think? Hold up, then doesn't that mean you guys lost against them too?!"

It was obvious who would be stronger between his fellow coffins who couldn't show up at public farming spots or do typical quests and those who wasted their lives away on the 'front lines.' However, his coffins had one ultimate and total advantage over any greenie. That was no greenie had the guys to go red.

Well, there was an exception, but he couldn't be considered a greenie anymore.

A smirk appeared on Kelax's face as he thought of his idol, but his reminiscing was cut short by XaXa's sudden revelation.

"Mmm.We.Were.Almost.Wiped.Out.All.Thanks.To.The.Black.Swords.Man.And.The.Flash."

"WAAA!? T-The Insane Blade was there? Seriously?!?!"

Kelax was shocked, but it made sense when he thought about it. After all, if he hadn't come along, then the greenies would have been wiped out in seconds. But then he realized that Xa Xa mentioned someone else.

"Hm? The Flash? That's um...the vice-commander or whatever of the KoB right? What does she have to do with any of it?"

"Bitch was the one who took out the first one of our boys, Zaz. We had em on the ropes man, then she turns around and guts him like a pig, then she calls out to the rest of em and gets em in the mood to start killing. Man, I was this close to taking her out to..."

"Ha.Ha.Ha.Did.You.Not.Get.Sent.Flying.By.That.Faker.?."

"Oh can it, jackass! You got done in by that brat first!"