Dragon Hunt CHP.7

"Woah... I've never seen this metal before!? Where the hell did you get this Ky!?"

"It was one of the rewards from the quest from earlier, think you can use it along with the other mats you got to reforge my sword?"

"Hmm... my proficiency should be high enough..."

"Oh, is the master blacksmith doubting herself now?"

"Oh, now you've done it! Fine, I'll use everything I got to make a sword 100x better than whatever dropped sword you're using right now!"

"I'm looking forward to it, oh, and mind upgrading my chest protector while you're at it?"

"Yeah, yeah, hand it over."

Kirito sent a trade request over to Liz which she accepted quickly before turning not towards her usual station, but a backroom reserved for 'special projects' as she put it.

"Alright, I'm gonna need to focus on this one. Come back later today and I'll show you what a real sword looks like!"

"Oh, I can't wait."

Glaring at him, Liz marched off to the back of the shop before disappearing into her private workspace. We were currently at Ashley's shop. After typing up a memo with all the info he picked up while we were walking and handing it to Argo, Argo said she would go check up on the thing Kirito had talked about earlier. Nezha had left to join back up with the Braves to continue planning their celebration for tomorrow and Sachi was still out with Keita, so it was only Kirito, Ashley, and Klein currently in the shop. Klein was sending messages to his guild planning for something. Originally we were going to have lunch, but we decided to meet up for a group dinner instead when everyone would have free time.

"So little Kirito, shall I get to work on your new coat?"

"Yep, might as well get it all out of the way now."

Kirito was already in casual clothes with black pants and a top that had minimal blue designs. Seriously, I was going to have to take him cloth shopping one of these days before he only ends up wearing black the entire time.

"Perfect, so, what will you be using in the meantime? After all, this sort of masterpiece will take a while you know? What about finally using that other coat I made for you?"

"Oh, wait up! Let me get a recording crystal out so we can see Kiritard in his new clothing!"

"Screw off Klein, and besides it's not like I'm going out hunting again today anyway."

"So, you plan on sticking in town the entire day Kirito?"

"I'm going back to our room and knocking out until tomorrow if you don't mind me."

"Yes, but we still have lunch and the dinner party tonight, you know. I hope you don't plan on wearing that the entire time."

"Hey, what's wrong with this outfit?"

"Do I really have to say?"

"Ugh..."

Groaning as he slumped against the counter, I saw Klein was still rummaging through his inventory while Ashley was giving me a knowing smile.

Wait, he just admitted we shared the same room!

It wasn't like it was a secret or anything, and it wasn't anything to be ashamed of. It was great that Kirito was finally starting to refer to it as 'our' room instead of 'my' room. But still, he shouldn't be saying those types of things in front of someone like Ashley!

"A-ahem. Anyway, unless you have some other alternative or you want to buy some clothes from Ashley, then you won't mind wearing it right?"

"Ugh...wait a second..."