The Diva and Her Knight CHP.5

"Thank you for everything today, vice-commander, although I guess I shouldn't really call you that anymore since we won't be a part of the same guild."

"Please, call me Asuna, Yuna. So you two will be making this floor your base for now?"

"Yep, Eiji and I are going to stick around and help out at Ashley's and join some of the other gathering groups for a while."

Walking over and handing Asuna the kebab she had me get her, I finished chewing on my first bite before I intruded onto their conversation.

"Sounds great, but if you guys ever end up making a guild, let us know so we can set up all that associate stuff."

"Of course! Still, sorry that we ended up dragging you guys on another hunt when we should have gone straight back to Ashleys."

Looking at the time displayed, it was already 7 in the evening with the sun setting in the background of the city. We were right outside Ashley's store that was bustling with customers that had just returned from their adventure. Although we had finished up the 'Stone Wolf' hunt at around 2, we got a message from Ashely asking those 4 if they could also grab some materials scattered around this floor, and since Asuna and I didn't have anything else planned for the day, we ended up joining them.

"Eh, it's no problem. It was more practice for you and Naut anyway and your new gear. I also got a bunch of useful stuff along the way, so it's not like we didn't get anything out of it."

"Mhm, I also got some things I needed. Although in the future, be more mindful of your surroundings when you go out hunting. The 4 of you began losing concentration halfway through, and while it was alright since the 2 of us were around, remember that there only a few people who have their 'Search' skill so high like this idiot."

"Hey, why are you even using that against me..."

"Haha, thank you Kirito for watching over us, we are definitely going to be more careful in the future."

"Yuna!!!"

We all turned to the voice of the former KoB knight-in-training Naut as he waved for Yuna to come over.

"Looks like he's booked our rooms. I still can't thank the two of you enough, Asuna, Kirito, I don't know what would have happened if we didn't figure out what to do sooner. Even though we'll be in the mid-levels, we will always be ready and willing to help out in any way we can."

"We appreciate it Yuna, but make sure to focus on your own safety before anything else, okay?"

"You got it! Ah, before I forget, here!"

Materializing two pieces of paper that looked like concert tickets, Yuna handed one to Asuna and I. Its writing said 'Watch the Diva of Aincrad perform live on the 35th floor, November 10th at 4:00 PM.' with Asuna exclaiming happily when she read her own.

"Oh, that's amazing Yuna! You're finally going to start setting up your performances?!"

"Yep, Ashley already got some friends to get a venue ready and started working on my outfit. I know you guys might be busy, but try to make it if you can alright?"

"Of course we will Yuna, how could we miss out on your debut!"

"Hehe, then make sure to come earlier and I'll make sure you get VIP seats! Well, I can't keep Eiji waiting, thank you again for everything you two! Ah, I almost forgot."

Before she turned to join Naut, Yuna beckoned Asuna over, and after whispering something in her ear, she gave one final goodbye before joining Naut and disappearing into the crowd. I waved them off but noticed that Asuna was under some sort of 'stun' effect as she just stayed put.