Chapter 26: Just you wait, Gongjunim

Hoseok sat down on the edge of the bed, then he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to stand between his legs.

"Ellie..." He started, looking up at me. "Are you..." He cleared his throat. "Umm...I don't want to be...umm..."

"Hobi, are you trying to ask me if I'm a virgin?"

He blushed a deep pink and nodded his head, looking down at his lap.

I giggled at him a little, reaching up to run my fingers through his soft hair, then grabbing the back of it and tugging until he looked up at me again. "I'm 32, dude."

He blushed again.

"Wait..."I said, looking at his face. "Are you?"

He rolled his eyes and shook his head, then repeated my own words back at me. "I'm 27, dude."

This made me giggle again, and I leaned down to kiss him. "I love you, Jung Hoseok."

"I love you, too, El," he told me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and laid back on the bed, pulling me with him until I was on top of him.

I instantly rolled to the side so that I wasn't on top of him anymore.

"Hey," he said. "Come back here." He tightened his grip on my waist and tried to roll me back on top of him, but I resisted.

"Hobi, no," I said, pushing at his chest and moving away a little.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern on his face. "Did you change your mind? We don't have to do this now, El. It's okay."

I rolled my eyes at him, then tugged at his arms as I moved onto my back until he was hovering over me.

"No, dude. I didn't change my mind."

He furrowed his eyebrows and cocked his head to the side. "Then I'm going to need you to explain what just happened."

I shook my head as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down so that I could kiss him. He only gave me a quick peck before he was moving back again.

"El..."

I shook my head again.

"Ellie. Plese."

I shook my head.

"Eloise Leigh McNamara, you tell me what the hell just happened."

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Hey! What're you middle-naming me for?! Sheesh. Who knew that you were so bossy?"

"Oh Gongjunim, you haven't even seen the half of it, yet," he told me.

"That sounds hot," I said with a giggle.

"Well if you want to see it, then you have to tell me what's going on in that pretty head of yours."

"Give it up, Hoseok," I told him.

"No, Noona," he said. "I want you to tell me. Because I think that I might know, and if it's what I think it is, then you're being completely fucking ridiculous."

I sighed and pushed him off of me until he was laying on his back next to me. He rolled onto his side and propped his head up on his hand, then he used the other hand to lightly stroke my cheek.

"Ellie..."

I stared at the ceiling. "If you know what it is, then why do I have to say it?"

"Because I want to be able to tell you how dumb it is?" It was both a question and a statement.