VampireKeith x ServantLance

Start from the beginning

Allura waved and smiled. She put a hand to her heart and laughed quietly,"He'll be good for Keith. They'll live a wonderful life together." She sighed.

Allura Altea, Master Kogane's secretary and a vampire. Powers: Lie Detector and  Seeing the Future

Later, after a few months of hard work. Lance still hadn't seen Mr.Kogane. Allura came to him with good news early in the morning. "Lonce, you are to be Head Servant. You've worked the hardest and so you're being promoted." Lance was overjoyed. He ran to the kitchen and told his best friend and cook, Hunk. Hunk was prepared for this and had a bowl and tray in his hands with red liquid in it,"You're first task is to give him lunch." Lance blinked,"Uh..who?"

Hunk sighed,"Lance, you have to give breakfast to the master." Lance stopped breathing,"What?" Hunk crossed his arms,"If you're Head Servant, you serve the master personally. Don't worry, he's not that mean, just doesn't like getting up and can be really grumpy." 

So, Lance went upstairs with the food (which was most likely blood and made Lance want to throw up) and went to the biggest oak doors with large  gold handles. He knocked once, the twice then three times before he gave up and opened the door. He saw a crooked figure in the red sheets and it was hella dark, the room filled with book on the floors, opened and closed, new and old.

"Good Morning, Sir." Lance waited for a response. Nothing. He said it again, louder. Nothing. He sighed, is irritation growing. He walked to the red curtains. He knew for a fact it was a myth that Vampires would turn to ashes in the sunlight. He opened them up with a loud 'swoosh'!

The figure in the bed groaned and toss and turned. Lance sighed and went back to the nightstand next to the bed and placed the tray on it, dreading the blood soup. "You gotta wake up you know." Mr.Kogane groaned and sat up in his bed. Lance waited for the ugly horrifying face.

He had to bite his lips to keep his mouth from dropping to the ground.

Silky inky black locks draped his shoulders and was wild and all over the place and deep blood red lips. Pale skin that seemed to glow in the sun and amethyst eyes that looked at him tiredly. He was HAWT. Lance felt his cheeks turn pink. Mr.Kogane continued to stare at him, Lance not realizing the pink dusting his cheeks,"You're not Hunk." The deep scratchy tired voice sent chills down Lance's spine. He turned a bright crimson red,"No, I'm Lance McClain, your new Head Servant." He scoffed,"I don't need a new Head Servant." Lance felt his patience slip away,"Really?" He glanced at the dirty room. Mr.Kogane shrugged,"I'm fine the way I am." Lance shook his head,"Eat your food and your milk. After that, get ready for the day and I'll read your your to-do list. I'm also gonna clean up this room. Would you like the books on your desk or bookshelf? Master Kogane?" 

"Keith. Call me Keith." Keith blinked and Lance placed the tray on his lap. He turned red, realizing Keith was only wearing a red robe as clothing. He could the the outline of his muscles and-holy fuck those were abs.

Lance placed the spoon in the soup and Keith picked it up, his cheeks blossoming,"Tomato soup. Hunk knows my favorites." Lance's nose scrunched up, tomato soup for breakfast? At least it wasn't blood. Keith finished the soup quickly and Lance had gotten a head start on the room. Keith got off the bed and opened the door to the huge bathroom,"I'm showing." Lance nodded, not looking him in the eye.

And that was the first morning.

The next mornings were fine, kinda awkward but Lance got used to it. Keith wasn't all bad, just grumpy in the mornings, like Hunk said. But he was still so kind and amazing, dedicated to his work. He was kind to Lance, kinda stubborn too, but he spent every minute of the day with him.

Little did they know, they both fell in love.

Lance opened the door and Keith was still asleep. Lance smiled warmly and sat on the bed, next to Keith. He ran his fingers through his long hair and nudged his shoulder,"Wake up, princess." Keith got up groggily,"I told you to stop calling me that." Lance just laughed. He placed the tray on his lap, and this time it was pancakes with strawberry syrup and sliced fruit. Both of their mouths watered. Keith cut a piece and handed it to Lance. Lance chuckled and bit into the heavenly food. Hunk was amazing.