love-4

What is love

What is love

                       I don't know to be honest there is so many different types of love.
         There's times when you feel Loved but the other person doesn't feel the same. 

There's a friendship/BFF'S love where they feel like family and you knew each other in your past life time.and no matter how much people try to pull y'all away from each other they always find a way back to each other.

There's family love where they are protective, caring, and annoying as hell they will stand by your side thick and thin. when times are hard and you are falling they give you a hand to hold and a shoulder to lean on.

Then we have the love love if you know that I mean. Maybe y'all start off as strangers or y'all knew each other since little kids and y'all pretended to have a wedding and get married.
                 Or is it a hatelove relationship is it because. Yall know so much about each other but distance yourself. Maybe that's why you hate them maybe that's why you love them. You won't know until something happens that brings yall together and you looking in each other's eyes and all you see is love.

Is that love to some people

Hrustjcyovkyr 7:12 am