-EPISODE 31 [ THE END]-

(6 months passed by like that and taekook were getting closer and closer as days passed by their bond became stronger and stronger scars were slowly fading away in love kisses and then it would be decorated with love marks love making sessions became their daily habit both of them never gets over each other and on the other hand tae was also busy on his music but he always made sure he is home soon and spends time with his husband and JK begged to go to work but tae never allowed him and as there was no go JK decided to take art lessons from home itself and the news of taehyung's wedding was posted by their company and none other information's were said by the company as tae wanted JK's profile to be highly private and he also didn't want all to know about his private life and on the other hand Jin was 4 months pregnant and Jin opened a small café and got retired from his CID job and Namjoon got back to work after taking a small break and Jhope and Y/n were engaged and planned for their wedding after suga making a huge fuss of crying as if his sister was leaving him forever and yoonmin was too so happy with each other)

(ONE FINE MORNING)

JK: tae !!! taehyungg!!!!

Tae: baby I am in the washroom

JK: okay what you want for breakfast?!!!

(Tae looks out from the bathroom water all dripping from his head and JK gulped looking at his man looking all hot in shower)

Tae: hmm .. what did you ask ?!!!

JK: *nervous* hmm .. like I wanted to ask like ---

(with that tae pulled JK inside the washroom and pinned him on the door)

Tae: so what were you asking ? *raises an eyebrow*

(JK was getting nervous in his man's gaze and his breath started to get faster and his eyes were looking at tae's eyes and tae slowly took his hand and caressed JK's lips and that was enough for Jungkook to lose his mind)

Tae: baby, the mole under your lips inspires me alot

JK: hmm ... *gulps* what kind of inspiration?!

Tae: maybe I can show you in actions, what kind of inspiration it is *sly smile*

(And with that tae kissed JK in the most slowest way the water from tae's wet hair dripping all over Jk's face their both lips were dancing in the slow mo while JK's hands slowly traveled to tae's wet hair and he pulled him closer and he wrapped his legs around tae's waist and tae's lips travelled to JK's neck and started leaving marks all over his neck while JK titled his head to give more space to tae and they both were having a hot making out session the doorbell rang and tae lifted his head from JK's neck)

Tae: like .. right at this moment ?!!! like ?!!! why ?!!!

JK: *giggles* hmm ... I think its hobi hyung

Tae: again !!! why its always Hobi hyung ?!!!

JK: actually he wanted me to come with him to get a gift for y/n as he wanted to gift her something on their wedding tomorrow

Tae: hmm ... like now?!!! *rolls his eyes*

(As they both were speaking the door bell was kept on ringing)

JK: looks like I have go .... So can you let me go

Tae: fine fine ... whatever go *rolls his eyes*

JK: aww my baby we will continue later okay and come down for breakfast soon *kisses tae's cheek*

(and with that JK came down and opened the door and Jhope was speechless after seeing JK's messed up self)

JK: hyung you came get inside, we will leave once tae leaves for work