-EPISODE 7-

*With that Jimin decided to speak to taehyung after school that day*

(In SCHOOL)

*The school was over for the day and as tae was packing his things to leave as soon as possible he felt someone grabbing him and it was Jimin*

JM: where are you going this fast? I want to talk to you?

Tae: about what Jimin?

JM: about hmm music that we are going to perform on the graduation day which is going to be held thereafter tomorrow

Tae: regarding that okay!! Lets go

*with that Jimin took tae to a nearby park which was close to their school*

Tae: okay Jimin tell me what do you want to know? *opens his laptop*

JM: tell me now what happened between you and JK?

Tae: *shook* Jimin..umm that is ...nothing everything is fine *fake smile*

*Jimin hugs tae and with that tae was not able to control himself anymore and he broke down and hugged Jimin tight the pain he held in his heart was all poured out *

JM: so tell me *caress tae's back*

Tae: Jimin uh I love him so much but he doesn't like me Jimin *cries*

JM: What the hell are you telling me? Did you confess to him?

Tae: no I didn't confess him

JM: then how could you tell?

Tae: I heard JK and you speaking in the music room about me he was telling you that he doesn't like me and I heard it Jimin *cries hard* and I am also scared what if he just sees me as his friend only and not more than that what if I ruin everything Jimin? What if I can't keep him happy? What if I am not enough? I am such a playful boy but how can i? *sobs hard* I cant take losing him Jimin so which only I stopped talking to him and kept him away from me ignored him I did everything but more I was away from him the more I longed for him Jimin *cries*

JM: aishhh you pabo that day what happed was me and JK were talking about a boy who was trying to hit on yoongi and JK told me that he doesn't like him and her eyes landed on your picture which was in the music room of our school and when I asked him what are you looking at he told it was you and I think you must have heard the conversation in half and you began to assume things on your own you should have asked me right?

Tae: I was scared to hear it from you the thought of what if he doesn't like me kept me away from asking you Jimin

JM: can you shut your fucking mouth without giving a try you cant assume things tae see what is he loves you too? What if you keep him happy? What if everything goes on well? What if he says yes? And tae no one can keep him happy like you do and give it a try make yourself acceptable for both positive and negative side tae are you going to sacrifice him because of your fear and negative thoughts? Don't waste time tae already you wasted so much days we have more only 2 days for the school to get over and if you miss this chance now then you can never see him for forever

Tae: FOR FOREVER....??!!!

JM: yes for forever

Tae: but Jimin uh?

JM: no buts or nothing and you are confessing him that's it and then only I am speaking with you

Tae: hmm okay I will

JM: that's like my good boy and don't worry no matter what I am there for you tae *hugs tae*

*with that both of the friends left the park happily they both were setting up as an example for who a friend is and what a friendship is all about*