-EPISODE 3-

*So it was a beautiful morning and tae woke up early and got ready to school it was first day of his last year in high school so he was super excited because he could see Jimin his best friend his partner in crime *

Tae: uhh I am getting late where is my bad ya here it it .. mom I am leaving byee

T/M: byee honey take care love you and behave well

Tae: ya mom love you too

*with that tae left to school all super excited and happy to meet all his friends especially his JImin after quite sometime of travel tae reached the school as he was walking he heard a voice*

JM: heyyyy you alien *he shouted at tae which made the whole school corridor to tuen back and see him*

Tae: heyyyy my weirdo *and he just ran and hugged him so tight which made the rest of the school to look weird at them*

JM: hey my alien I have some good news for you ..guess what?

Tae: what ? did you get me my favorite snack? Or did you get me a Gucci shirt? or something else ?

JM: aishh I think you don't love me tae *he furrowed his eyebrows*

Tae: oka okay tell me now I am sorry

JM: ia m going to study in the same class of yours and I changed my major for you *he said so excited*

*before Jimin could complete his sentence tae just hugged him tight which made Jimin trip and fall on the floor and he squished Jimin with his hug*

JM: uhh !! tae I have to be alive to study with you.. so get up now

*As he was about to get up tae bumped onto someone when he got up and saw who it was it was the same boy from yesterday his started to beat fast and his eyes was stuck on him*

JM: yahhh cant you see and walk

JK: I am.. sorry *bowed down*

*For your information Tae and Jimin and not into girls nor boys even though all others are..so lets get back to the story*

JM: please be careful next time

JK: I am sorry I did not look

*with that his eyes landed on Tae who was standing behind Jimin*

JK: hey you

*As he tried to speak he remembered about last night and he ran away in embarrassment*

JM: what happened tae? Usually when things happen like these you only will react but what happened today?

*as Jimin kept on asking tae did not answer a word*

JM: hey tae *and he shook him off*

Tae: uhmm.. nothing lets go the bell rang

JM: what happened to you man?

Tae: uhn.. nothing *with that he dragged Jimin to the class*

*As usually both Jimin and tae entered the class and all girls were fangirling over them but they just ignored everyone and sat on their places then after few minutes the teacher entered the classroom making everyone go silent but tae was playing with Jimin and they both were in their own world*

Teacher: Good morning students

Students : good morning mam

Teacher: today is the first day of your final year in high school and we have a transfer student in our class today