14 | one star motel

Start from the beginning

I roll my eyes at her words before tightening my grip on her. Imagine how stupid we look. Anyway, does this count as skydiving? Pretty sure it does.

Once our feet touch the ground, she rolls onto the ground and I hover over her, both hands beside her head. "Ouch, my fucking back," she groans in pain.

"That's what she said," I grin and she pushes me off her in response. So it's only okay when she says it?

"I hate you," she mumbles under her breath as she sits up and takes off her helmet. Hmm, I don't know. It seems like she loves me.

"You sure?" I ask teasingly, also taking off my helmet and then running my hands through my hair.

"Yes," she breathes out, laying back down while taking off her other amour shit. We're laying in a grass field in the middle of nowhere. Great.

"Come on," I sigh, reaching out a hand to pull her up but she doesn't take it. "I would much rather lay on the ground," she mutters.

I look at her with a blank expression and once her eyes meet mine, she scoffs but finally stands up. I'm going to be alone for hours with her. Imagine the brain cells I'm going to lose.

"The plane couldn't have gotten far," I state, "meaning we're probably somewhere in England."

"Want to play twenty questions?" she randomly asks. "Considering we're just going to be walking for ages, why not?" I shrug.

"Why are you such a bastard?" she questions. Dunno.

"Why are you such a twat?" I counter. "You have to answer my question first, dipshit," she scoffs.

"Because I am," I finally answer. "Now your turn." I think that's a pretty good response.

"Because I am," she copies me. Was she just born annoying or what? And does she have an obsession with copying me?

"What's your biggest fear?" I ask. "You seeing me sneaking out of your mum's room," she grins mockingly.

"You mean graveyard?" I snort and her face drops. "I forgot," she mutters and a second later, we both burst out laughing.

Sorry, mum, for making jokes about your death. May you rest in peace. It is kinda funny though.

"But in all seriousness, dying alone," she says. "That's deep." And Kylo says I'm in my emo era.

"Mine is losing my charm on girls," I sigh dramatically, throwing my arm over her shoulder.

"Number one, corny," she cringes, pushing me away from her. "Number two, sorry to break it to you, but you don't have a charm." 

"Huh, what was that?" I ask but before she can reply, I cut her off. "Oh, yeah. The sound of lies."

But am I wrong? No. Is she wrong? Yes. Have you seen me? I'm so amazing.

***

"I can't walk anymore," she complains. It's currently night and we're still walking. I don't blame her but God, after spending hours with her, she's gotten annoying.