What is wrong will always be wrong

Start from the beginning

With a big smile he said "Go bring my Chim back to me". I smiled back and ran out of the room. I know we aren't fine right now but eventually we will have to be. I can't live without him and I very well damn know he can't live without me either. Let's not start on joon he's going to suffer with out his Taegi.

Bubs I'm gonna make this right.

I quickly contacted Ken and he surprisingly replied he didn't ask questions and I didn't tell him either. He sent the location of where they were and they said they'd wait for me since it wasn't too far away from the hospital.

I made it a mission to bring back Jimin safe and sound. That was something we all shared.

I drove further and further into the forest or some place that looked like it anyways and that's when I noticed Hoseok's car. It was empty so I assumed they were trying to hide their arrival.

I parked besides theirs and got out of the car looking for them. Just a little further away was Officer Chan's car I walked to it and noticed they were all sat inside Hoseok and Jungkook too.

"Kook you shouldn't be here it's dangerous". He rolled his eyes "I'm here hyung now deal with it." The rest of them laughed as Jungkook carried on. "We were following the creepy guy and Jimin hyung. Hoseok hyung wasn't going to say 'oops Jungkook you're injured how about I drop you off first then follow him? heck I'll ask him to wait for me too'. He wouldn't have said that would he?"

This made the others laugh even more mad I just hit his head mumbling "brat".

"So what's the plan?" Namjoon asked. we all looked around the circle and no one spoke up. So I did eventually. "Let's just go in and go with the flow. It's not like he's prepared for us to just barge in. It's his house not some warehouse like last time".

We all agreed and that's what we planned to do if we couldn't think of anything else. It was time to get Jimin back and finally reunite with all three of our maknaes.

This parts so cringe...I wanted to cry writing it. I support jihope wtf is Taemin doing? 🙄

Jimin POV:
I don't understand why Taemin was rushing us out of the mall. I guess it was because his alpha had come out and he was horny again?

I want to say that we have made love but we haven't. Not yet anyways. He feels horny so he stays away from other omegas. I'm so proud of him he's so amazing.

I really want him to make love to me, my omega craves it but why doesn't he do it? Maybe today will be the day?

"Jimin listen to me...I'm going to give you this injection you need it because I want your omega scent to be for me only. So you don't attract other alphas you have to take this".

I was skeptical, why do I need to do that? It seems funny but who cares Taemin is my alpha he wouldn't harm me right?

"Only on one condition my love". Taemin smiled "what is it baby?" I pushed him to the door and whispered in his ear "I want you to fuck me crazy after that".

"Jimin I will but you will be knocked out for a bit okay? Plus our first time has to be slow and we need to make love not fuck".

"You're boring". I said as I moved away.

Taemin saw this as I sign of a challenge so he grabbed my waist and twirled me towards him. Moving his hips to mine he whispered seductively "this body of yours will be mine soon and then I can do anything to it, the way I want to".

What did he mean? I was already his. "I'm already yours my alpha. Stop messing around". He pushed his waist towards mine even more and said "I'm not messing my love".