Right at this moment we are heading back home and I'm so excited to see my love again. I felt bad for leaving Bella at the house by herself so I'm bringing back a surprise for her to make up for it.

"We're about to get off the jet. Grab your bags." Matteo spoke quietly and I nodded, standing up and pulling my luggage out of the compartment.

———————————————————————

Bella's POV

I heard the sound of what seemed to be car doors slamming closed and I immediately jumped out of bed to go check who's here.

I pushed the blinds away from the window and peeked outside. There was 3 cars in the driveway and I saw my brothers and Vincent heading inside. I gasped and rushed downstairs to go greet them at the door.

A big smile spread out on my face and the second Vincent walked through the door, I engulfed him in a big hug.

"You're back!" I chimed happily and squeezed all the life out of him. Once I was done hugging I took turns hugging all my brothers.

"I've missed you guys.." I said softly and pouted, crossing my arms.

"Bella! We have such a big surprise for you!" Gio informed me and I raised my eyebrows, looking at him with confusion.

"What kind of surprise?" I asked with a big grin spreading from ear to ear.

Matteo clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth before shaking his pointer finger in the air. "That's something you'll find out soon. You'll leave next week." He hummed and walked out of the room, rolling his luggage behind him.

My brothers started to follow after Matteo and I sighed, bringing my attention back to Vincent. I smirked and jumped in his arms out of nowhere. He let out a grunt, adjusting his grip on me before walking up to our room.

"I've missed you princess~" he softly whispered into my ear before gently placing me down on the bed. His plump lips delicately pressed against mine and I closed my eyes enjoying the moment.

"I love you.." I breathed out and wrapped my arms around his neck. I've missed him so much and to finally have him back in my arms felt so relieving.

Vincent pulled me more onto the bed and moved me so he was spooning me. I sighed tiredly and cuddled up to him.

———————————————————————-

I stood frozen in shock as the wind whipped my hair around. A week has passed and now I stood here on a large ship, watching it depart from the land. My mind was swirling with turmoil as I tried to gulp down my fears.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to bring me on a cruise, but I was already not enjoying it. Suddenly an arm snaked around my side and I turned my head slightly to see Vincent standing there with a big smile.

My body eased up and I gave a smile back. The look on his face was priceless and I felt bad for not liking this trip he planned.

"Are you ready to see our room! I got a suite and it's very nice." Vincent said and pecked my lips gently. I nodded and grabbed his free hand, following his lead to our room. My stomach was turning from all the nerves that were flowing through me.