Couple (FINAL PART 3)

When Vincent and I arrived back home I was filled with so many nerves to the point I felt uneasy to enter the house. I feared what my brothers would think about me having a boyfriend officially now.

What if Matteo didn't approve or just my older brothers in general didn't like the fact Vincent and I are dating.

I took a deep breath and opened the front door slowly. I was really hoping my brothers weren't nearby, but unfortunately, my luck sucks.

When I walked through the front door there stood Lorenzo and the twins with a big grin on their face.

"So how'd it go?" Lorenzo asked excitedly and I giggled shoring the promise ring Vincent had bought me.

It glistened In the light, the tiny diamonds that were enveloped around it looked magnificent.

"He proposed to you!?" Antonio asked, his eyebrows furrowed, but his eyes were wide with surprise.

I blushed immediately and shook my head. It was embarrassing that Antonio said that out loud since it echoed through the whole house. Why would he even think I'd get married at such a young age, I'm only 14 and Vincent is 17.

"No dumbo, it's a promise ring!" I groaned out and Giovanni grabbed my hand, examining the bling of jewelry on my slim finger.

Suddenly Vincent snuck up behind me and wrapped his arms around me softly. I giggled and looked up at him. He was carrying a basket of the supplies for the picnic we just had.

Out of nowhere I remembered that I had to go see Matteo. I guess he was in one of Uncle Matthew's offices. I sighed and grabbed Vincent's hand before looking at Lorenzo.

"We have to go see Matteo now...." I paused for a second before looking at Lorenzo, "Vincent give the basket to Lorenzo so he can put things away." I mumbled and waited for him to hand the basket over so I could drag him away. When Lorenzo was now holding the basket I grasped Vincent's hand and started walking off.

I remembered where the office room was when I had explored before so I headed straight towards that area, I just hoped it wasn't the wrong one.

When I got to the large wooden door I brought my fist up to the door, but I hesitated for a few seconds. "What are you waiting for? Just knock..it's alright." He hummed reassuringly and I nodded, knocking gently at the door.

"Come in!" I heard Matteo shout from inside the room and I obliged, opening the door to the enormous room. I guess uncle Matthew was here all the time because books were stacked everywhere, the shelves high up to the ceiling, there was a small grey couch with a soft blue undertone. The room seemed cozy and I started to get slightly more comfortable with the environment that surrounded me.

Vincent closed the door gently and cleared his throat as he took a seat in front of the office desk. I broke my trance of admiration and immediately ran over, taking a seat as well.

Matteo gave me a tiny smile, I guess trying to ease my anxious feelings so that I was calm. "So, I know you guys are a couple now..however I have a few rules for Vincent." Matteo informed us and I nodded slowly. I was confused on why he would even make a list of rules just because Vincent and I were dating now.

I tensed up and peeked over at Vincent. His face was emotionless as he nodded his head to what Matteo had stated. Vincent reached over and placed his hand gently on top of mine as he brushed his fingers against the top of my hand. I smiled at him before looking back at Matteo.

"So, Vincent rule number one, if you are going to take Bella somewhere you must ask me or Lorenzo first, secondly keep her safe at all times, third don't hurt her feelings, fourth refrain from sexual activity please." Matteo went quickly like he had everything planned out. My cheeks were glowing pink, I felt embarrassed that he mentioned sexual activities. That's nasty why would I even do that..

Vincent gripped my hand and I bit my lower lip, looking down at my lap. "Yes, sir." Vincent spoke sharply and then Matteo stood up from his seat, the chair screeching against the hardwood floor.

"That is all for today..you can join us for dessert if you're still hungry." Matteo said softly and I nodded my head slowly. I wasn't in the mood for any food since I've already eaten so much my stomach couldn't handle anymore.

Once Matteo left the office I looked up at Vincent and grinned from ear to ear. "Can you carry me to the guest room~ I'm tired." I whined softly and reached my arms out.

Vincent chuckled and picked me up gently before walking out of the office to the bedroom. "You're always tired." He teased me and I pouted crossing my arms.

"Am not. It's just been a really long day.." I muttered out. It was true, the house blew up today, we went to the mall and then I had a wonderful date. The day has gone by so slow..it feels like the bomb situation was yesterday.

I yawned loudly, my eyes closing as exhaustion washed over me. My body slumped in Vincent's arms as he placed me down on the soft bed.

I clung onto him like a little baby. My arms tightly wrapped around his neck, not letting go for one second. "Bella let go of me." He said softly and I groaned dragging him on bed on top of me.

"No..cuddle with me please~" I slurred out tiredly and he let out a defeated sigh. His warmth made me feel safe and cozy. I didn't care if I was falling asleep in my dress, I was just super tired and wanted to regenerate my energy.

Vincent placed a light kiss on my forehead and I slowly drifted off to sleep, enjoying the moment with him. "I love you.." I whispered and fell into a peaceful slumber with Vincent spooning me.

1039 words

Here's a cute little part with Vincent and Bella at the end. Hope you guys enjoy. I think this is the last chapter of the first book. So part two will be like a time skip. I'm still planing on what that story is going to be like. So forgive me for posting late.