Heart Surgery

---------------------
3rd person

Once the anesthesia had kicked in, the surgeon looked up at his assistant who had just finished wiping down the area with an antiseptic.

"Hand me the scalpel please." He said with his hand out.

The assistant handed over the scalpel and the surgeon sliced open the skin slowly. The surgery now begins...

-----------------------
Hours had passed since Bella was pushed away into the surgery room. The thought of losing her filled their minds.

Matteo and everyone else sat in the waiting room nervously, wondering when Bella's surgery would be finished.

Soon the surgeon walked out and Matteo stood up instantly, with worry on his face.

"How is she?" He asks dr. Rory.

"She did great, she is being stitched up and sent back to her room right now." The surgeon stated before leaving.

They all got up and headed up to where her post surgery room is, hoping she'd be there already. As the entered they saw Bella laying on her bed, her heart monitor beeping softly indicating her heart was okay.

Lorenzo rushed over to her bedside, examining her pale patchy face. He sighed and stroked her cheek gently.

The surgeon walked in smiling. "We ate slowly easing her off sedation she should wake up soon. I'll have someone come in and give you guys packets of information for post surgery." The surgeon said as he checked Bella's vitals to make sure she is okay before leaving.

10 minutes later the sedation wore off and Bella started to wake up.
----------------

My eyes fluttered open and I groaned softly. My chest felt heavy and my body tingled slightly. I looked around the room, noticing my brothers standing around smiling.

"Look you made it!" Antonio said chuckling trying to make me laugh.

I giggled a bit and looked around the room. It was way bigger than the room they first had me in. The wall were painting white with grey accent. It smelled stale in the room though.
Slowly I tried to sit up and I groaned as my body felt really heavy and sore.

Dante noticed and he placed his hand on my back to support me and help me sit up. I thanked him and rubbed my eyes gently.

"We got you a present." Matteo stated with a small grin on his face.

I smiled happily. "R..Really! Where is it?" I asked

"You have to wait til you get home." Matteo said and smirked.

I pouted and crossed my arms, "fine I'll wait." I mumbled and looked at the table beside the bed. There was a cup of water and I quickly grabbed it because I was so thirsty.

I gulped down the water, as it quenched my severe thirst. My throat was not dry anymore and I felt a bit better.

I put the cup back down and I looked at Matteo. "How long do I have to stay here?" I asked curiously.

"They said 6-10 days. Just so they can monitor you." Matteo stated and I sighed sadly.

"That's so long!" I whined and laid back down, resting my head on the flat pillow that was provided.

"Don't worry principessa it'll go by quick and before you know it you'll be back home and you can see your present!" Luca chimed lightening the mood.

I giggled and played with the bed sheets under me.

"Can someone turn on a movie please?" I asked since it was too quiet for my liking and I knew I was going to get bored.

Antonio quickly jumped up and grabbed the remote and turned on the tv. He skimmed through some shows and movies before picking 101 Dalmatians.

My attention averted to the movie and I watched with a sheepish grin on my face.

I'm gonna like being here, I thought to myself and looked at my brothers who had sat down in different spots to watch the movie.