"I'm not, I promise," I told her, "I'll be okay! You just carry on, okay?"

She exhaled and said, "you're speeding."

"Y/n," I paused, "I want you to find a way out. Find it. Grab that last chance you have and run. After this you'll know her motive."

"I won't. I'll die with you. I won't let you die alone."

"Fucking shit," I sighed, "don't do this now,
y/n!"

"What?!"

"Don't fucking make me feel bad! I'm doing this for you, for us!"

"No you're not! You're going to kill me, you're going to kill yourself, and then what!! The car will be destroyed how will the guys make it back to the hotel?! I'll be homeless and probably in a fucking coma from the damage-"

One single tear streamed down my face as I whispered, "I'll never forget you. I'm sorry. I love you."

I took my hands off the wheel and reached over to kiss her one last time.

I kept my foot on the gas.

-
The car drove off of the bridge that night, and as it submerged into the water there was no thought in y/n's head at all.

I couldn't read her.

For once, the voices stopped.
Everything stopped.
No stress or worry, nothing.

The car got to the bottom of the ocean and Right before the pressure busted the window I screamed, "take care of our baby- I- I love-"

And the water seeped in.

-
I tried to save him.

I tried to grab him and hold him and bring him higher above the water.

It was then that i realized that he was letting the water in. He was gulping and he was giving up, letting himself die.

Taehyung drowned that night.

He never even got to say 'I love you' to me for the last time...

And as I swam up to the top of the ocean I realized that it would be the last time I ever loved again.

My entire life fell apart in a few years because of one toxic friend I made.

And my husband is dead.

My twins are dead.

My best friends are gone.

I flagged down a helicopter and they let down a ladder for me to hang on to. So I did, and I climbed up.

-

The people in that helicopter were news reporters and journalists, and it felt like I had practically fallen into their laps by chance.

My eyes teary and my expression completely blank, I got handed a notepad to write down what happened since I didn't talk.

They flew me back to the beach where Jimin, hoseok and Yoongi were stranded, and explained to them what happened.

I finally talked and told the reporters that I'd need a lot more paper to write with if they wanted the full,in depth story.

Five years later everything written on those dozens of notepads were published in a book called "The pink room."

In between those years, Yeji was arrested and sentenced to death. Our old campus shut down and became a crime-site. The navaeh house became a museum, where you couldn't touch anything because it was all for display.

The jungkook humanoid was also on display. Fully-functioning too.

Some called Yeji a mastermind for creating a shape-shifting humanoid, others called her a murderer. Some even called her both.

The three guys became headlines too, because of my book. "The pink room" became a national best seller, and I made a fortune from it.

I gave birth to another set of twins nine months  after the car incident.

If only tae were there to see them now.

Gimyung and Jinsol were now Five years old, learning about how their father was a hero.

We may not have all made it out alive, but we all lived it out.

________________________

_________________________

"Grab that last chance you have and run."
-Taehyung "the pink room."

____________________________