30 | concussion

Start bij het begin

Clarke puts a cloth on the back of my head and holds it there.

"Hey! Stay awake Avery." Clarke tells me.

"Tired."

The only word that could come out.

"Keep her awake I'll be right back." Clarke walks off and Bellamy comes and stands in front. He places his hand softly on my cheek.

"You better not die on me." He lightly smirks.

I could only smile.

Why the fuck was this so hard?

"Stop shutting your fucking eyes." He slaps me lightly again.

"Stop."

"Avery. I'm serious you can't sleep."

"I'm not."

"Then don't close your eyes."

"I'm not trying to Bellamy."

He sits me up so I would be less likely to fall asleep. My legs are dangling off the bed and he's standing between them. I keep my hands planted on the bed beside me to try and keep me up. My head slowly falls into Bellamy's chest. He rubs my back and my head, messing up my hair a bit.

"I'm back." Clarke walks back up and moves Bellamy out of the way. He grabs my hand and sits beside me and holds it on his leg.

"Wash the wound Bellamy." She passed him a cloth with soap and water.

Octavia runs in panting.

"I just ran across the entire fucking place where were you guys?"

"Avery's dying." I say. Talking about myself in the third person comforts me. Makes it seem like I'm not the one who's dying.

"She's not dying." Clarke disagrees giving me a disapproval look. She's like my mom.

"I found Lincoln- Lincolns, body." Octavia sighs. I can hear the pain in her voice even without looking at her.

"O." Bellamy begins but doesn't continue.

"We can finish this later. Just keep her alive." She walks out. She was about to start crying and didn't want to in front of us.

Not again.

"Ow." I turn my head back to Bellamy.

"I'm barely touching your head calm down." He spits back at me. "Clarke it's still bleeding, I can keep cleaning it but it's not going to stop."

"Here." She passes him a dry cloth and he presses hard and holds it.

"Holy shit!" Another sharp pain runs down my spine giving me chills. I look over to Bellamy and give him a death stare. He smirks again.

"We need to try and stitch it up when it stops. I'm going to go find Octavia and the rest, we will make something for Lincoln. Avery, you're gonna be fine I'm guess since it didn't kill you it probably won't. You stay with her." She points at Bell in a motherly way again.

"Gladly." He answers. He stands back up and stands between my legs again.

"Bell...I-" I take a deep breath to talk and then look up to him. His hand resting on the back of my head keeping the cloth on the wound.

It doesn't feel like it's bleeding that much anymore.

Might just be because I'm looking at Bellamy.

He's pretty.

"I'm not going to die am I?"

He pauses and his eyes switch back and forth between mine.

"No?"