~Chapter 20~

Alexia 

I push my covers off of me and my maids help me get ready. The cold silk of the aqua dress wakes me up a bit. My maids work on my hair and I realise that they look more wary than usual.

“Thank you.” I stand up once they’re done and I go to Anthony’s room. I knock on the door and he opens the door. “Let’s go.” I nod and follow him down the stairs. Many of the staff smile at me as we pass. "Everyone was worried about you." He informs as we step down from the staircase. "Really? Everyone? I doubt Thomas was." I mumble the last part but he laughs, he must have heard. "He was one of the most worried." I stop walking and stare at my twin. I shake my head and pretend I am not surprised. "At least he has feelings now." I reply.

I hear him chuckle as I walk ahead of him. "Can I stop over here?" He nods but looks at me suspiciously. I push open a door under the stairs and go behind the door. I grab my precious spare daggers and hide a few in the pockets I stitched in my dress.

I hold one of them and exit the room. "Okay, let's go now." I walk to the staircase going to the dungeons. 

"Princess Alexia, thank goodness your health has come back." A guard bows and I nod in acceptance. "Thank you." I walk down and the stale air hits me. Not many people have been put in the dungeons in many years. Now the air smells.

Our footsteps echo in the dark as we walk past the many empty cells. "He's in the last one." Anthony points to the upcoming cell. I stand in front of the barred cell and glare at the silhouette in the furthest corner. "We want to ask you some questions." Anthony says. The dark figure moves a bit and walks to the bars. "Well well well, the Princess woke from her slumber." I glare at him even more

"That event doesn't concern you at all. Now to the matter at hand." I am surprised by the amount of authority that runs in his words. He kept saying he wouldn't be a good King and here he is talking liek a King already.

"Why have you tormented the guards on patrol?" I question. "Can you blame me for wanting to get out of this horrid cell?" I see his point but he deserves to rot here. 

"You deserve worse." I try not to throw the dagger at his face again. I spot a forming scar on his cheek. A malicious smile reaches my lips. Serves him right. 

"That doesn't explain the reason to threaten so many people's lives!" I flinch from the sudden loud noise. "I wonder what Felicia will think of this." Anthony says venomously. 

"Felicia? What does she have to do with this?" So he still cares for Felicia. That would come in handy but Felicia didn't do anything to any of us. "Nothing, she's just coming to visit us until my coronation." "You wouldn't do anything to her would you?" The worry in his voice shows he still cares for someone. 

"No, what would I gain from that? Anyway, you need to stop terrorising people. You are not getting out of here." The King makes an animal like noise and grabs Anthony tightly. I hear Anthony wince. I throw the dagger in my hand at the King's unarmoured arm. He lets go of Anthony and I quickly pull it out. It would have been bad if he had possession over the dagger. 

"You and your stupid knives." He hisses at me he walks towards me but I get another dagger hidden in the sleeve of my dress. I get ready to throw both daggers. 

"You think you can rule over everyone when you have those." He looks at the daggers. "Its already bad enough that a girl has a sword but to have even more weapons. Do ou have any shame?" I stare at him in disgust. "You should be the one who feeling shameful. To steal from your friends, order the death of them and to try to overthrow the Kingdom, you think that's something to be proud about? How about how you were not able to defeat a girl when you think its shameful for a girl to be fighting? You have no right to call shame on anyone when you yourself should be the definition of shame!" 

How dare he, accusing me. 

"You are a useless wretch." I throw a dagger at his leg. He drops to the ground. Anthony retrieves it and hands it back to me. "Learn some respect. Rudeness will take you nowhere." I go back to the stairs and climb up them. 

I walk back to my room and go to the wardrobe. 

I have a feeling I will need to throw daggers more often.

I change and grab my other daggers. I open the window and start the climb down.

(A.N): Yayyy! Alexia is back. 

Now who do you like better?

George, Thomas, Shane or Nicholas. 

I was summarising to one of my friends the story of this and at the end the first thing she asks is this, "Who's Alexia going to end up with?" Idk what is with that question but I now direct that to you guys.