~Chapter 18~

Woooh #227 in Fantasy!!!

Nicholas POV

As George takes Alexia to get help, Anthony, Thomas and I all go to Anthony's room. As Anthony and Thomas sit on the bed, I sit on the floor opposite them.

"I hope she'll be okay." Anthony says. I can't imagine how anxious he is.

"She will. She's a strong person now." Thomas says, I am somewhat surprised at his answer. "You do know how much she cried after everything you did?" I direct it to Thomas. "I know, but she's strong." He replies.

"She wants to know why I did all of that." He says quietly. "Are you going to tell her?" Anthony asks. He shakes his head. "Not now." Thomas looks at his lap. "If you did tell her, what do you think she will say?" I ask. "I have no idea," He looks up, "she will most likely think that teasing her was a weird reason and that it wasn't necessary." That sounds like something she would say exactly.

"Don't hurt her anymore." Anthony pipes in. "Even though you also hurt her?" Thomas asks. Anthony shoots him a glare. "I know what I did was wrong, but I was supposedly helping youa s well. We were just kids that time, we didn't know what was right and wrong." Anthony looks at me adn I open my mouth to speak. "Yes Nicholas, we know you did know what we did was wrong, you were all nice to Alexia." I nod and smile at him.

"Have you talked to George recently?" I ask. They both shake their heads. "Alexia is the only one that is still his friend." I shake my head. George was a friend to all of us, yet Alexia is the only remaining one.

"He slipped away ever since his father passed." Thomas says. "He was helping King Harrison once in a fight and he stood in front of the King and got killed by protecting him." A sudden ball of sadness runs within me. "He looks a lot stronger now." I note.

"I think he's been training. He is much stronger now." I nod and remember how easy it was for him to lift Alexia up, sure she isn't heavy but he lifted her as if she was a stick.

"Who are you going to choose as your Queen?" Thomas asks. Anthony shrugs. "I haven;t had time to think about that." "There's always Princess Felicia." Thomas teases. I laugh at Anthony's crude expression. "No." He says bluntly.

"But she loves you." I say. "And the feelings aren't mutual." Anthony crosses his arms over his chest and looks at his sword collection on his wall. I stand up and walk over to the one the furthest away from the centre of the wall. I pick it and turn to them. "She gave you this didn't she?" He glares at me and the sword in turn.

Thomas and I laugh at Anthony's expression. "It isn't funny." Anthony replies through gritted teeth.

"Yes it is." Thomas replies. I put the sword back and sit back down. "You haven't seen her in ages. She might have changed." Thomas points out.

"Well I think she is still an annoying little girl." "She's only a year younger," I point out, "and she has changed." 

"Really?" He sounds unconvinced. "No not really. But she is more mature now." He mutters something under his breathe. "She is still my sister, don't be mean." He looks over at the sword that Felicia gave him. 

"Imagine if he is just putting on a façade of hatred but in reality he uses that sword all the time." Thomas says in a whisper although Anthony can hear. 

"Be quiet." 

Someone knocks on the door and Anthony stands to open it. 

I can't see who it is but I can hear them. 

"King Neil keeps tormenting the guards your Majesty. What should we do?" "What has he said?" Anthony asks. 

"He threatens the guards that he will hire someone to harm their families and friends." Anthony nods. 

"Let the guards have a break. Lock the doors throughout the dungeon, Alexia and I will speak with him soon." Anthony closes the door and sits on the bed again. 

"You are already acting like a true king Anthony." Thomas compliments. 

"I hope I can live up to expectations." The conversation suddenly goes cold. He's probably thinking of his father and mother, and I could have prevented it all.

 If only I stopped my father, if only I persuaded him to stay, if only I prevented him from stealing the sword, if only I could make everything right.

(A.N): I know its short but please don't kill me. I will update more often from next tuesday, I promise. I regret making Alexia go unconscious now because I really want to get to the part where Anthony and Alexia interrogate King Neil.