He put up one hand in an "👌" sign and with the other a "👈" and started to interlock them.

"Jesus Christ jimin, read the room." Y/n snapped at him.

He pointed behind him and said, "right. Sorry. Well, it's over there if you wanted to know."

"We didn't," I said back to jimin just to spite
y/n.  I saw her expression change from light to sad for a second.

I stopped applying sunscreen on her and she turned around.

"Okay," she said, "this is ridiculous"

Of course she realizes it's ridiculous once I start giving her a taste of her own medicine.

I nod and she puts one hand on each of my knees.

I look down at her curiously, brushing her hair behind her ear.

"Oh? Are we not mad at each other anymore?" I kept glaring down at her as I spoke

I kept glaring down at her as I spoke.

"How could I be," she asked, "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me this year."

I smile and nod, "you're the best thing that's happened to me all my life."

Then she smiled.

"Can we..."
"I already know what you're about to ask," I told her, "and the answer is hell yes."

I stand up and then so does she, and we grab each other's hand like children.

"Where are you two off to," Yoongi chuckled as y/n and I trekked through the sand.

"They're probably going to bang," Jimin chimed in as always.

Hoseok was drinking beer and so he was off in his own world, snuggling with yoongi and minding his business.

"Ha-ha," I dryly said, "Laugh it up you guys."

"Bye guys," y/n spoke to them cutely as I dragged her away.

"Bye y/n~~"

"Have fun!~~"

We went to the spot Jimin told us about and there were tons of secluded little doorways, leading to empty washrooms.

The doors were lockable.

We both headed in rushingly and I closed the door behind me, then locked it.

I looked at y/n and she looked at me, and we smiled in sync.

She charged up to me and Ran her fingers through my hair as I picked her up excitedly.

She wraps her legs around my torso within no time, and I kind of waddle out of my Beach-trunks. She has a two piece bikini on so it's already easy access, plus her sandy skin made the sight ten times better.

I needed some foreplay so I slid her against my boner until I oozed with precum.

I bit my lip and looked down, swallowed the lump in my throat and Gulped.

"I'll fuck you so hard," I promised, "I'll fucking destroy you"

"You're all talk" she whispered into my ear and then nibbled on my cartilage a little.

Fuck this.

I slammed her body to the wall and shoved my cock into her so fast that I hadn't even cared that her bottoms were still on, just that my dick slid perfectly between her folds.

With my dick gutting in and out of her and growing, I moaned as loudly as I wanted. I made sure to glide against her clit every now and then to give her pleasure too.

"Nobody can hear us," I grunted, "nobody."

Her grip in my hair got tighter and I knew I hit the spot she yearned for me to get at. So I kept that same angle, and felt her legs shiver around my waist.

"T-Tae... Oh my god," she whispered with her teeth gritting. I shoved my finger into her mouth and swished it around in there. Her moans became louder and more whiny.

"Say please," I demanded. "Or I won't let you cum."

"Please," she told me in her I'm about to cum voice. She sounded like a brat, and I loved that so much coming from her. Her neediness begging for my cock to let her come undone.

Her hands went from my hair to my back as she left marks there.

I held her sides and slammed her body into mine. "You wanna cum baby?"

She nodded and moaned again.

"How badly? How badly do you want it?"

"B-bad," she closed her eyes and I could feel every inch of her walls throbbing against my shaft. "Right there! Right there,"

I fucked her there, before I fucked her even rougher.
Her entire body shook with pleasure before I thrusted my dick into her another time and grunted loudly.

I held myself closer to her so she could feel my dick twitch inside of her.

"I fucking love you," I whispered, "so much," I stuttered to keep my breath, "so much, baby."

Her eyelids were droopy and her makeup was absolutely ruined as I promised.

She couldn't even respond so all she said was, "mhm.."

I let her down and she immediately dropped to the floor.

I smile at what I did to her and say, "you asked for it."

She smiled back and laughed. "God, that was... the best sex we've ever had."

"Agreed."

"God, my bottoms are soaked now."

"Wear mine."

I figured I'd just wear a towel.

I tossed my swimming trunks to her.

"Thanks."

She put them on and I examined her figure. Amazing.

Then I grabbed a clean white towel that was hanging on the washroom wall and draped it over my waistline , and tied it in the front.

I grabbed her hand and helped her get lifted up.

Then we calmly walked back to where the other guys were.

We sat down and they examined us closely.

"You two switched pants."

"Shut up jimin."

He started laughing and we all talked until the sun set.

It was a good beach day.

_______