Prologue

"HAH...OH, YOU FEEL SO GOOD."

Jackson ignored the voice in his head telling him this is a bad idea.

He was over a slim man with blond hair splayed out on the pillows beneath him. They were both hot and sweaty after three rounds, but they were both hyped on adrenaline, and couldn't get enough.

"Please...more..."

It was never right. It was never enough. He didn't know why. He hated that he couldn't get it right.

Jackson hadn't been in a relationship that lasted more than a few days give or take a few times. He just couldn't do it. It didn't feel right.

"Oh...more, please~"

He liked sex. He'd been having sex since he was old enough. It helped that he was attractive, and could get any guy he wanted. But he constantly disappointed men that wanted a relationship.

He was like a bomb. He'd get angry for no reason, and lash out. No one could control him. No one could calm him.

"I'm so close~"

He'd mess around with guys from clubs, just quick flings and hookups, but he couldn't settle. No one clicked the way he wanted. No one gave him that warm, happy feeling when they touched. The sex was fine--Jackson was great at that. 

"Ah..."

He didn't like people, either. He was an introvert out of the sheets. His actual life was boring. His parents basically disowned him when he turned eighteen, and he had lived alone for the next four years. College wasn't a realistic option, with no way to pay for it. That was fine, he was smart enough for a decent job that paid bills.

He focused back on the man beneath him. What was it? Ryan, Liam? The names blurred together at some point, and he didn't care to figure it out.

He had settled on the fact that this was how his life was. He had expected it, and learned to cope. He was as happy as he could be in his life.

Which is why the next events changed everything.

Be prepared for lots of characters, some rough,, violent scenes, a good plot, and lots of steamy chapters. Trigger warnings should be at the beginning of the chapter. The first chapter is kinda long, but you gotta push through to get to the good stuff.

Vote and comment! Thanks for reading!

DISCLAIMER: Be aware that the characters may form individual relationships separate from the main character. A lot of you are upset about this so I figured I should say it clearly:

The main character is not the only one deserving of love or entitled to keep them all to themselves. It seems like it's going to be a big polycule story, but it's not. He will not be the center of attention all the time, and they will not only be in a relationship with him, so please be aware of this

Keep this in mind, please and thank you <3