You Have Me, You Have Us, You're Not Alone

Start from the beginning

Seokjin frowned questioningly over his shoulder.

"What'chu mean?"

"Well..."

Yoongi exhaled, trying to pull up some memories he had a few months ago.

"Remember that night with Hoseok and Namjoon? That dinner that- we all had dinner the first time?"

"Oh... yea."

"Mm... and you said how you were... not feeling safe then, and how everything was so scary and lonely and how you didn't want to burden anyone... and then how stressful it was gonna be and how you wouldn't be able to relax? Do you remember?"

Seokjin went quiet for a moment.

"I guess...? I... don't remember much..."

"It's fine. I remembered for you. And I just reminded you now. So... can you see the difference?"

"I... don't know what you're talking about?"

Yoongi chuckled softly, rising to his free elbow, while the other hand kept going with the massage.

"You said everything was so scary and lonely... does it feel like that now? For the past few weeks, if not, days?"

Seokjin blinked at him, then looked away, seeming to be in thought.

"You didn't want to burden anyone, and here you are, freely accepting my- our love. From me, Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon. And recently, Taehyung and Jungkook?"

"I... they don't- like- love me like that- "

"Are you kidding me? They adore you so much hyung... that they're willing to stay with you, the maknaes wanting to meet you more because-"

"Because I'm Jimin's best friend and I'm your mate-"

"Because you're their hyung that they adore and look up to."

"I... Yoongi..."

"You weren't feeling safe to do anything? Worried that you'll get too stressed and wouldn't be able to relax? Hyung... you're literally laying in a nest right now. A nest you built. Out of our clothes. Including Jimin's few shirts, which are also scented by his two mates. And I'm sure I saw Joon's beanie in here somewhere..."

"Ah... well... it felt... It felt right..."

"It does, hm?" he nuzzled into the soft cheeks of Jin's making the omega whine softly. "You feel safe?"

The other gave a small nod.

"I've been checking. Making sure that you were well taken care of, well, distracted at least, of course you can't avoid forever but, heal from the r-rejection and hopefully... hopefully charm your omega wolf into um... at least, liking me? But then you were doing it yourself and that- that's just good progress hyung! I'm so proud of you..."

"You bought me courting gifts..."

"And you reciprocated, in a way. And you allowed me into a part of your life. That's something. for me, at least."

"Oh..."

"So don't question about it again. Because if you think all this is some mind tricks that you've conjured up yourself, then you're not seeing the bigger picture."

Seokjin pressed his lips together, those words replaying in his head.

"Its... hard. And scary."

"Never said it was easy hyung. But that doesn't mean you can just disregard your hard work like that. You've done so well, keeping yourself together, keeping pup healthy, and keeping us, me, and yourself happy... you can't just pretend all this happiness is not earned. Don't dismiss your achievements and progress. You're just setting up way more expectations that are just weighing you down."