Fate Or Coincidence?

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Jimin woke up with a jolt, already bombarded by the heavy scent of arousal from the two.

The scent was thick and heavy, and he could feel himself salivating at the spike in arousal from the omega. The scent was so strong, he could already taste it in on his tongue, and then alpha's arousal hit him, and he had to squeeze his thighs together to prevent himself from getting hard any further.

But, as much as he smelt arousal, he smelt pain and frustration too from the omega.

Taehyung was grunting as he humped into the mattress right before his eyes, it took him a while to register that image in his brain. By then, Jungkook was up and over the omega, his eyes glowing ruby red as he grabbed onto his omega to flip him around.

Jimin realised where this was going, and he was so not ready for this. He sat up, needing to leave the room for the two to bond.

Jimin wondered if the alpha was in his rut, but he smelt nothing of sorts on Jungkook, and supposes the alpha was in his headspace, ready to aid his omega.

Jimin stepped out of the nest, but immediately froze when a loud growl was heard.

Oh shit-

Jungkook was glaring at him, and Taehyung was on his back, crying, trying to grind up against the younger for some sort of relief. His arms were pinned to his side, beautifully whining as tears flowed out. Jimin licked his lips and stepped back.

"J-"

"Beta. Stay."

It sounded like a demand, but Jimin's sense told him it was more of worry.

He... was not ready to see it, really. He gulped and stood from the bed. "Sorry alpha... beta... is not ready..."

The alpha's eyebrows pinched upwards, and he looked like a dejected dog for a moment, when another spike of their omega's arousal hit them.

Jimin staggered back a bit, "Alpha, take care of our omega, okay? You can do that right?"

The alpha nodded, before turning his focus on the omega.

Jimin snatched his phone and walked out, not once turning back, even when the omega moaned for him. He quickly closed the door and leaned against it, hearing their moans that were now muffled.

He sighed, running a hand down his face. He could feel himself hard in his shorts, but he was not in the right mind to do anything really. He felt a bit disgusted, resorting to not touch himself, and decided to wait it out.

It was sometime around seven and Jimin blinked at the clock, not believing time passed just like that.

He sighed again, heading over to the kitchen to prepare a few things for them.