Let's Confirm Now, Shall We?

• • • ▫ ▢ ▫ • • •

Ever since then, Seokjin had been receiving gifts.

Though they were mostly simple ones, and also useful and beneficial to him in a way.

Sometimes it will be just one simple item, sometimes more in a bag.

And till now, despite receiving the gifts, he never saw the alpha.

He did not know what to think at first, the alpha not even making an appearance before him to directly give him anything. It was always left by his door, or hanging on the door handle. He would be able to get a whiff of the alpha sometimes, as if he had just been out the door, dropping his gifts.

But probably, it was because of how he had come forward to the alpha about his problems and this whole... courting situation, that the alpha decided he would take it slow. Maybe the younger had understood his hesitation, decided to give him some space and time alone to decide, all while doing his best in wooing the omega.

The items he got from the alpha two days ago was really helping him. They were reflexology socks, simple and black. And very much useful for his sore feet. He also got a hot bottle, specifically designed to be used when he sleeps. It had been amazing sleeping with that bottle, since the design was that it was long, and it wound around his neck and above the shoulders to offer relief whenever it ached so bad. He could even have it on when he is working on other things.

It was nice of the alpha, Jin smiled as he pulled the bottle off, picking up on the fading scent of the neighbour. He had been cleaning, making sure his space was neat and tidy to settle his instincts. It had been going off a bit, and he was feeling restless, so just to tire himself out for a nap, he decided to work around a bit. And if he still was feeling such, he thought of going for a walk.

He hoped it would not be that case, since he had been walking around quite frequently. Jimin and he had recently visited the mall to collect more necessary items for himself and the baby. Clothes and diapers for the baby had been settled around his fourth and fifth month, but for some reason, he felt like he has not bought enough, and he wants to be able to give and provide everything for his child.

His problem was money.

Sure, he was making good money with his job at the bank, but between his appointments, home and medical bills, food, and self-care products, he would not be able to provide a lot. Also, once he gives birth, he would need to hire a nanny to watch his son just so he could head off to work, and pay for her services too. And then there were the baby's daily necessities such as diapers and whatnot.

He decided that he wanted to breastfeed his son, but he could not do that when he works, thus he ordered himself a breast pump for the pup's milk intake.