🖤💖Family - Sunoo

Request by: CoffeecakeLatte

TRIGGER WARNING: PHYSICAL ABUSE, DOMESTIC ABUSE, PANIC ATTACK

The members of enhypen nervously sat in the conference room waiting to hear what the manager had called them in for.

Once the man entered the room, they bowed to him politely and sat up waiting for him to speak.

"hey boys, so I just got some exciting news."

They perked up feeling less nervous.

"we were just contacted by the Golden Disk awards, and they have asked for you to open the show as well as perform as nominees."

They all gasped in surprise, big smiles on their faces.

"really!? We're gonna open the show!?" Ni-ki said excitedly.

The manager smiled at their excitement.

"yes! I'm so proud of you boys and since you've been doing so well, we are also going to invite your parents to the show."

They froze in shock, wide grins on their faces excited glimmering of their eyes.

"oh my gosh really? We haven't had our parents come for two years!" jake said feeling overjoyed that he'd get to see his family."

"is it really true sir? Our parents are coming?" Ni-ki said feeling like he was being pranked.

"yes ni-ki, we are flying your parents from Japan to come see you." The man smiled at the young boy.

Ni-ki's eyes welled with tears as he smiled his heart racing in anticipation.

"aww riki, don't cry." Heeseung giggled softly at the emotional maknae pulling him into a side hug.

Ni-ki wiped his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just, I haven't seen them for four years...I'm really happy." He cried laughing at himself slightly as he wiped his cheeks with his sleeves.

The members looked at ni-ki in pure adoration feeling so happy that the young boy will be able to see his parents.

"you boys have worked very hard these past two years, we thought you deserve a little break to visit with your parents."

They all smiled ni-ki finally calming down.

Sunoo sat in his chair smiling at ni-ki but not smiling for himself. He had doubts that his mother would come so his mood was much more melancholy than the others.

"that's all for right now boys, we will begin preparation for the show in the next few days."

"thank you so much sir." Jungwon thanked for all of them bowing his head."

"you are quite welcome boys."

With that, he left the room leaving the boys to celebrate.

"our parents are coming!!!" jake cheered jumping around the room.

"oh my god I'm so excited! We are gonna put on the best damn show we've ever done." Jay said his face unable to break his smile.

Ni-ki was still in heeseung's loose hold too speechless to say any more words.

Heeseung smiled while he played with ni-ki's hair snuggling into him as he thought about his own parents.

The only person who seemed unhappy was sunoo.