🩹💖Appendicitis- Jake

Request By: MiniPancakez

Warning: vomit

Jake woke up with a dull ache in his stomach. He groaned as he rolled over and rubbed the area with his hand trying to massage it a little, but the pain didn't go away. He decided it was just a muscle cramp and decided to leave it alone as he got ready for the day.

As he was brushing his teeth, he felt the same pain return in his lower abdomen, and he groaned again hating this random pain he was experiencing. He spit into the sink and walked out to meet the rest of the members.

"Good morning jake! Here come eat breakfast." Jay called as he smiled at the Australian.

Jake forced a smile as he sat down, his jeans digging into his aching stomach.

He ate half of his breakfast before he started to feel sick. He pushed the plate away and sat trying to take some deep breaths to ease his sudden nausea.

"Jake? Are you okay?" Heeseung asked noticing his odd behavior.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." He reassured as he focused on subsiding the pain.

He drank his water which seemed to help a little, but the pain was still there and seemed to be getting worse.

Soon they arrived at dance practice and jake felt terrible. His stomach was aching horribly, and any movement caused the crampy feeling in his lower abdomen to worsen.

Dancing definitely wasn't helping.

They were halfway through Drunk-n-dazed when jake stopped with a loud groan.

They all turned to check on him noticing how bad he looked.

Sunghoon rushed over to him placing a gentle hand on his back.

"Jake? Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

Jake's hand was clamped over his stomach as he tried not to scream from the pain. Sunghoon was extremely worried.

"Jake? Tell me what's wrong."

Suddenly, jake shot up and tried to run to the hall but his stomach cramped up and he collapsed and ended up vomiting on the floor.

The members were instantly in action. Heeseung, Sunghoon, and jay rushed to jake's side.

"it's alright jake, try to breathe, okay?" jay said softly rubbing the youngers back.

"i...I can't! it...it hurts!" jake whined before he threw up again.

The others looked concerned, something seemed wrong, like really wrong.

"What hurts baby? Heeseung said softly.

"My...my stomach...right here." He choked as he pointed to his lower abdomen.

Jake cried out in pain vomiting one more time before he almost collapsed.

Sunghoon caught him and held him in his lap.

"Someone call an ambulance!" he screamed.

Sunoo was already on it. He gave the address and hung up the phone.

"they're on their way hyung."

Ni-ki was crying in the corner of the room, his eyes squeezed shut as his fear took over his body.

"Sunoo get ni-ki out of here, take him home while we tend to jake okay?" Heeseung ordered as he brought a wet cloth and a bottle of water over to jake.

"Yes hyung." He replied before he rushed over to ni-ki.

"Riki, baby come with me." he whispered taking the maknae's hand and leaving the practice room.

Soon the ambulance came and loaded jake into a stretcher taking him to the hospital.

Once they got there, jake was immediately taken to surgery as the others waited in the waiting room.

Sunghoon was crying and Heeseung was hugging him trying to calm him down.

"I'm so scared... what if something's really wrong with him?!" he sobbed into his hands.

"Hey, don't think like that hoonie, just relax and think positively, okay? Jakes a strong boy, he'll pull through." Jay cooed as he stroked Sunghoon's hair.

After a few hours, the doctor came out and called for them.

"Is he okay sir?!" Heeseung asked frantically.

"He is stable now yes; it turns out that jake had appendicitis and if we had waited any longer it would have burst."

"What?! Oh my god." Jay exclaimed.

"don't worry though, it had successfully been removed and he will be okay."

"Oh, thank god." Heeseung said with a sigh of relief.

"Can we see him?" Sunghoon asked frantically.

"of course, room 167." The man smiled before the boys ran off.

Jake was laying in bed a bandage over his stomach and an IV in his arm.

"Jake! Jake oh my god I'm so glad you're okay!" Sunghoon cried as he gave jake a gentle hug.

"Hoonie? Hey, don't cry, I'm okay, see?"

"Jake, how long has your stomach been hurting?" Heeseung asked sitting next to his bed.

"Uh, I don't know a few days?"

"Days?! Jake sim why didn't you tell one of us!?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal, it was worse today than it had been."

Heeseung brought jake into his arms.

"Jesus jake you scared me... please never do something like this again. If you are sick, tell someone you understand?"

"Yes hyung... I'm sorry for scaring you guys."

"it's okay jake, we're just glad you're okay." Jay said ruffling jake's hair.

"You are gonna need to be prepared for Ni-ki cuddles though, he's not gonna let you go for at least a week." Heeseung giggled.

They all laughed, the mood much lighter.

"So, Mr. sim you will need to rest for the next two weeks, no activity is allowed, no dancing especially. Remember to take your prescribed medication and change the bandages, okay?"

The doctor spoke clearly as he handed Heeseung the bandages and pills.

Please wait here while we get you a wheelchair." He smiled as he left down the hall.

Jake was placed in the wheelchair and put into the van.

Once they got home, they put jake straight into bed and led Ni-ki in the room so he could see him.

Ni-ki had tears in his eyes as he rushed over to jake.

"Hyungie... are you okay?"

"Yes ni-ki, I'm okay now, come on baby don't cry." He reached up and wiped Ni-ki's cheeks.

"Can...can I hug you?"

Jake's heart melted. He gave him a nod.

Ni-ki gently gave jake a hug making sure not to squeeze him as he cried in jake's shoulder.

Jake placed his hand on the back of Ni-kis head and stroked his hair.

"Riki, baby please stop crying, I'm right here and I'm okay I promise." Jake cooed to the youngest feeling ni-kis tears soak his collar.

Ni-ki took a few minutes but he calmed down and pulled away from jake.

"You okay baby?"

He nodded wiping his eyes.

"I'm so glad you're okay hyung." He said with a smile.

Jake smiled back ruffling Ni-ki's hair.

Over the next two weeks the members each took turns caring for jake and making sure he was okay before he finally recovered.