🖤💖Phonophobia- Jay

Request by: RavenVynz

Phonophobia: fear of loud noises.

"welcome back to the 2022 Asian music awards! I will now be announcing the top three groups who have our awards this evening."

The groups on stage were Nct 127, Enhypen, TxT, Twice, red velvet, and stray kids. They all stood around excited and nervous about how they would do.

"our third-place winners are...Tomorrow by Together!" the woman announced. The five boys smiled and waved to the crowd as they graciously accepted their award. After a short speech from soobin they returned to their seats.

"our second-place winners are...NCT 127!"

The crowd roared as taeyong bowed and accepted the shiny award, his members smiling and celebrating behind him as he gave his speech.

"and finally, out first place winners of the night are.... Enhypen!"

The boys were in utter shock as they walked across the stage. Had they actually won!? That was crazy!

Jungwon smiled wide as he took the award from the woman and bowed politely. The boys all gathered around and thanked the crowd as Jungwon shakily got through his speech. Sunoo and jake had tears of happiness in their eyes as they all hugged each other.

As they were walking off the stage to go backstage, fireworks were shot out of the base of the stage making every cheer loudly.

Jay jumped at the sudden noise, his hear stopping for a second. The noise was so loud, it echoed in his head, and it made his breath hitch a little. He realized his breathing had gotten a little shallow and his chest suddenly hurt. He didn't want to have a panic attack in front of his members, so he quickly excused himself to the bathroom.

Once he was inside he braced himself on the sink, loosening his tie and unbuttoning a few buttons on his shirt trying to get more air into his lungs. He could faintly hear the fireworks still going off causing chills to go up his spine and an uneasy feeling wash over him.

He splashed some cool water on his face and took in some painful deep breaths until he was calm enough to breathe again. He wiped tears from his eyes and fixed himself up in the mirror before exited the bathroom and meeting up with the members.

Once they arrived back home the boys were ecstatic. They were screaming and jumping around cheering in pride.

Jay winced at how loud they were being, his head was aching from all the noise, his hands still very shaky post panic attack. He tried to escape to his room to get away from all the commotion but was stopped by ni-ki.

"hyung? Where are you going?! We have to celebrate!" he squealed causing jay to flinch slightly.

Ni-ki grabbed him and brought him to the living room.

"to our win!" Heeseung yelled as he raised his cup to make a toast.

They all cheered loudly slamming the cups together and drinking, except the underage members who had sparkling cider instead of champagne.

Jay didn't like the clinking of glasses; he didn't like their shouting and definitely didn't like what came next.

Out of nowhere, ni-ki and sunoo pulled out party poppers and popped them without warning.

The noise scared jay, he had absolutely no time to prepare himself for the sudden noise. His heart stopped once again. His chest constricting and his throat going tight.