💖Missing The Past- Sunghoon

Request by: @31LouisTomlinson31

Sunghoon was sitting in his bed scrolling through his social media accounts and was laughing at some tiktoks. He kept scrolling and stopped when he saw himself on the screen. He was skating to one of his favorite routines while sappy music played in the background.

"The fact that sunghoon could've represented Korea in the Olympics🥺"

He watched the screen as several clips of him skating played. He frowned down at the screen watching his feet glide across the ice, the smile on his face, the pure joy emitting from him.

He hadnt even realized his eyes had filled with water until a droplet of water hit the screen.
He quickly wiped his eyes and closed his phone.

He went into the kitchen to get himself a glass of water hoping his eyes hadn't gotten too red from his tears. He sipped the water and sniffled as he sat on the couch next to Jay and heeseung who were watching TV.
His phone vibrated and he opened it seeing a new Twitter post that he was tagged in.
He clicked the image and saw a picture of him photoshopped Into the Olympic skater line up. He frowed down at his screen as he stared at himself in the picture, a gold medal hanging around his neck.

The photo looked so real. He found himself staring at it, his throat forming a lump as his eyes filled with tears.

He knew it was ridiculous to be crying over this, he made the decision to be an idol, he chose to quit skating. It was his own fault for giving up on his first dream.

He tried really hard to fight his emotions but as the photoshopped image mocked him from his screen, his tears built up more and more.

He looked down, hiding his face from the others and let out a small sniffle.

Suddenly a hand was on his thigh. He looked over and saw Jay with a concerned expression.

"Are you okay?"

He looked up and smiled nodding to his member to reassure him but as he tried to keep his smile up, his face scrunched up and tears fell down his cheeks. He involuntarily let out a small whimper as the flood of emotions began to take over.

Heeseung and Jay looked at each other quickly just as Jake came over from the kitchen.

Sunghoon covered his face as his tears finally escaped. He muffled his sad whimpers with his palm as he tried to calm himself.

"Hey, hey, hoonie, what's the matter? Why are you crying?" Jay asked softly, his hand on sunghoons shoulder.

It took a second for sunghoon to speak so the others just sat rubbing his shoulder and back until he was ready.

"I'm...I'm sorry... I just I was thinking about s...skating..." he choked out softly his cheeks going red in embarrassment.

The others instantly understood. They gave each other a look before turning back to sunghoon.

"Hoonie, I'm so sorry, I know how hard it was for you to quit skating..." heesueng said softly.

"It...it's not like I don't love being an idol...cuz...cuz I do, I really love being in this group I just... I really miss skating sometimes...I miss being on the ice so much..." he whimpered as more tears rolled down his face.

"Hoonie..." Jake said quietly as he knelt in front of sunghoon.

"It's okay to miss ice skating, it was your first love, we all know that." Jake rubbed his thigh with one hand and brushed sunghoons bangs out of his face with the other.

"Come here hoonie." Jake said softly as he opened his arms.

Sunghoon sniffled before looking at Jake. He slid down off the couch and into Jake's lap, wrapping his arms around Jake's waist tightly.

Jake rubbed his back and stroked his hair as he cooed to him.

"You can be upset hoonie, you can cry if you want to, we are here for you." Jake whispered in sunghoons ear tightening his hold on sunghoons body.

Sunghoon buried his face in Jake's shoulder and suddenly began sobbing. He whimpered miserably against Jake's shoulder as he let his true feelings show.

"It's okay hoonie, it's okay." Heesung said as he stroked his back.

After a few minutes, he calmed down and rose off of Jake's chest wiping his eyes.

"You okay?" Jake asked with a warm smile.

Sunghoon nodded with a sniffle.

"Hoonie, we know you miss ice skating, we know it's hard for you to give up on something you love but we are all here for you okay? We are here if you need to talk or if you're upset." Jay spoke softly running his hand through sunghoons hair.

"And we can take you to the ice rink whenever you want, so you can still skate when we don't have schedules, how does that sound?" Heeseung said with a smile.

"Really?" He asked in a tiny voice.

"Of course hoonie, we will take you whenever you want. "

"Thank you...thank you guys for everything. " he said looking down slightly in embarrassment.

"Hey hoonie." Jake started as he placed his finger and thumb under sunghoons chin and lifted his head up.

"We love you so much and we want you to be happy okay? So when somethings wrong please talk to us okay?"

He nodded giving Jake a grateful smile.

"So why don't we grab sunoo, jungwon, and ni-ki and go to the skating rink? Does that sound like a plan?" Jay said patting sunghoons shoulder.

He sniffled and smiled.

"Yeah, that...sounds amazing. "

"Perfect. I'll go grab the kids, you guys go get dressed." Heeseung said standing up.

Sunghoon smiled as him and Jake stood up. They went to their rooms to get ready before meeting the rest in the living room and going to the ice rink.