🖤Sasaeng - Jay

Request by: vikibjjworld

TRIGGER WARNING: KIDNAPPING, PHYSICAL ABUSE

"Welcome everyone to our first post covid fan sign!!!" jake cheered loudly to the hundreds of engenes waiting patiently to come meet them.

The crowd roared as they cheered for enhypen.

"okay, okay, I think you've waited long enough right engenes?!" heeseung called out.

They all screamed.

"let's get this fan sign started then!"

They all took their seats and smiled wide as the fans began lining up.

Things were going super well; the boys were so beyond excited to see fans in person after so long.

Fans gave them gifts and made the experience so memorable they could have cried.

Jay was smiling wide as he signed albums and talked to the fans.

The next person was coming up and all of a sudden he felt a weird feeling in his stomach.

The girl sat in front of jay wide excited eyes staring at him.

"hello, thank you so much for coming." Jay smiled at the girl.

She had a huge grin on her face but something about it sent chills down jay's spine.

"jay-oppa, oh my god I can't believe I'm actually meeting you!" she squealed clutching her album to her chest tightly.

"ah that's very sweet, I'm so glad you could make it today." He smiled warmly at her.

She quickly shoved her album to him that grin remaining on her face.

"jay-oppa, please sign this for me." she squealed.

He giggled softly and nodded opening the album and signing the inside cover.

"jay-oppa, I love you so much, you must know that I've been waiting since before your debut to meet you!"

"ah, well thank you so much for all your support, it really means a lot to me."

She suddenly leaned forward and took jay's hands into hers making him jump back in shock.

"oppa! Oppa, I mean it, I truly do love you with all my heart, you...you love me too right?" her nails were digging into his hands, he tried to smile politely at her, but her grip was tightening.

Jake was sitting next to jay and immediately recognized the situation.

"yah! You can't touch him like that!" he yelled instantly grabbing jay and pulling him back from the girl.

She tried to reach over and grab him again, but security had reached her before she could.

"come on, you need to leave now." One of the security guards said as they lifted her out of her seat.

"no! no oppa please! Don't let them take me away! I love you oppa! I'll come back for you oppa, I promise!" she was screaming as they dragged her out of the venue.

The fans all took a breath of relief now that jay was safe.

"Christ...are you alright mate?" jake whispered in English, his hand on jay's shoulder.

Jay took a breath and nodded.

"yeah, yeah thanks jake."

Jake smiled patting his shoulder before sitting back in his seat.