"She warned us." Jasper comments. He walks up towards Clarke and takes the pill from her. Clarke immediately turns and tries to take it back.

"She did this! Alie did this she's not getting it!" Jasper pulls out a sword and it about to break the pill.

"No stop! Don't! It's Lexa!" She cries. Everyone turns to her. Confusion fills Jaspers face. "Part of her is still in there. I saw them cut it out of her head. I'm not-" She cuts herself off.

"What is it?" Bellamy asks.

"Both the A.I.S were made by the same person. Both tap into human consciousness. They must work similarly right?"

"Well there probably only one way to consciousness so it's possible, yeah." Sinclair considered.

"What does this have to do with anything?" Octavia inquiries still trying to get Raven to wake up.

"I've seen an A.I. get removed before. Help me get her on her side and get the medkit from my bag." Clarke instructs.

We push her on her side and Clarke pulls out a red wrap of knives and tools. She pulls out a scalpel and moves Ravens hair out of the way. She slices a vertical line on the back of Ravens neck and blood immediately pours out. Then a mercury looking liquid also comes out.

Raven begins coughing and turns over. Everyone smiles and laughs in joy.

"Ow..."

"Yes! She feels pain!" Jasper jumps. I hit him and he stops and I laugh.

"I never thought I'd be so happy to see someone in pain." Octavia smiles.

Jasper walks towards Clarke with the Lexa chip still in his hand. "Couldn't do what you did." He hands it back.

"I could've saved my mom." Monty turns back. Jasper and I look at each other and walk towards him. Jasper puts his hand on Monty's shoulder.

"Get the hell away from me!" Monty looks at both of us and walks out.

"It's not your fault Jasper."

"Then why does it feel like it is?"

"Alie knows we're here, we gotta move." Bellamy stated. I walk out to find Monty to tell him we gotta go but he had left to go put the battery back in the rover. Octavia, Sinclair and Clarke walk out helping Raven to the rover. Bellamy follows them out and stops with me.

"You okay?" He asks. He picks up my arm and wraps cloth around it.

"I'm okay, are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

I don't answer and I just let my eyes speak for me. I tilt my head to add to the dramatic pause.

"I have a nickname for you." He ignores my question.

"What is it?"

"Trouble." He smiles.

"Trouble, really?"

"You always find yourself in trouble. You're just trouble."

"Fine i'm trouble."

"And yes I'm okay." He looks down. Definitely lying.

"What is it, seriously?" I pull his head back up.

"What do you do when you realize you might not be the good guy?"

"Bell..."

"I'm serious."

I pause, trying to think of the right thing to say. I could tell him that maybe he is the bad guy but I am too. Everyone is the bad guy down here honestly.