Alice ran her hands smoothly down my chest until she reached my waistband. She got down on her knees. She tucked her fingers underneath and pulled my sweatpants down. Her fingers brushed against my budge and my jaw clenched.

She looked up at me with her big green eyes, smiling cause she knew exactly what she did to me. Her fingers pulled my boxers down and she took my cock in her hands and jerked slowly. "I want you to be rough with me."

"Then stop talking and put that pretty mouth of yours to a better use." I responded and pulled her hair back with my hands.

Her saliva coated my tip and she took me into her mouth. Her cheeks hallowed and I felt my dick hit the back of her throat, I removed one of my hands from her hair and placed it on the wall in front of me, steadying myself.

Alice continued her motions and my eyes closed, creating a harder grip in her hair, pulling slightly. "Fuck, baby." I panted and looked down at her. She looked up at me with her lips puckered around my cock. "God, you look so good." I told her and guided her. I pushed her head towards me and she took all of me in her mouth. She stared at me proudly.

I pulled away from her and grabbed her arms and lifted her to her feet. I pulled her shirt off, a dark blue bra displayed underneath. Pushing her against the wall I crept fingers into her pants, brushing against her pussy.

"Tell me what you want me to do." I demanded. I wanted her closer.

"Just touch me," she pleaded. "Please."

I moved her panties to the side. "Always ready for me, huh?" I ran my fingers up her wet slits.

"Always," she panted.

My middle finger entered her, followed by my ring finger and she snapped her eyes shut. I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra with my left hand. She threw the material to the floor and I latched my lips onto her breast, my fingers moving inside her.

She gasped at the contact, my lips puckering around her nipple. "Do you have a condom?" She asked, it came out like a whine.

"Mhmm." I mumbled against her tits before kissing up to her neck.

"I can't wait anymore," she says. "I need you to fuck me."

I removed my lips from her neck, eyeing her. "I knew you'd beg."

Her eyes rolled, her teeth biting her bottom lip. I pulled my shirt off as Alice removed her sweatpants. I pulled the condom from the pocket in my sweats which laid on the floor. Alice snatched it out of my hand, quickly tearing the foil off and rolling on the condom, desperately.

My hands reached behind her thighs and I lifted her, her legs wrapped around me. I pressed her to the wall and tore her panties off. "Hey, I liked those." She whined again.

"They were in my way." I grunted as I thrusted inside her.

A loud moan left her lips and I caught a glimpse of her eyes rolling back before she closed them.

"Quiet," I told her with my hand wrapped around her throat.

"It feels so," she squealed once my grip tightened on her. "So good," she let out.

I loved the way she looked. I loved fucking her, I loved watching her while I fucked her.

I pounded into her and she hummed. her eyes opened and she stared directly at me, a look of deviance within her eyes.  I held her waist tightly, inching my hand further up her throat. She smiled at me, loving every second of it. I thrusted harder and her lips parted. She covered her mouth with her hand and moaned into it.

"You feel so good, baby. You know that? You know how good you are?" She whimpered at my words and slammed her lips against mine.

She melted at my touch and I was obsessed with it. She moaned into our kiss, pulling away and leaning her head back as her eyes screwed shut. "Don't stop, don't stop." She chanted over and over in a hushed voice.

Her lips parted once again and I clamped my hand over her mouth. "I told you to be quiet."

She appeared like she was in heaven. I slowed down, pumping in and out of her as she caught her breath. I watched her eyes watch me. "You like this don't you?" I taunt and felt her smile against my palm. "You want everyone to hear you, don't you?" She blinked slowly, looking at me with dangerous eyes. I removed my hand. "Let them."

"Go faster." She begged and I listened, she grabbed my hand and put it to her throat, I latched my fingers around her again.

I smirked at her. She was such a fucking vixen. "Keep looking at me like that and I'll never stop fucking you." I told her and her look didn't change. She was desperate for my touch and I couldn't enjoy it any more than I already am.

"I'm close," she says in a whisper. Her purple nails dug into my shoulders and scratched down my back.

"Not yet." I told her and her nails dug deeper. I didn't mind, I liked it. I thrusted deeper in her, my forehead pressed against hers.

"Please," she begged.

I looked into her eyes as I filled the condom and she leaned her head back, her legs shaking around me as she finished. I removed my hand from her throat and set her down on the ground. She instantly leaned into me and I took her in my arms.

"For fuck sake Ricky, my legs." She complained out of breath.

I chuckled, "you'll live." I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her temple.

She looked up at me, me down to her. "I'm so glad you bought plane tickets." She said, sending a smile to my face as I leaned down and pecked her lips.

I stepped away from her and she leaned herself against the wall. I pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trash. I picked up her pair of lace underwear that I tore and cleaned Alice's inner thigh with the thin material. "Really?" She mutters.

"Yes. I don't trust the towels in here, you don't know where they've been." I told her as I tossed the underwear with the condom. She just shook her head and pushed herself off the wall.

"You didn't have to tear them apart. I'm not really fond of going commando." She says as we start putting on our clothes together. I clasped her bra on for her, sending her a wink once she turned around.

"Oh, I'm fond of it. Easy access."

"Whatever," she laughs and pulls her sweatpants on, followed by her tank top. Once we were fully dressed she looked to me, "you go first."

"You're so cute."

"What?" Her eyebrows raise.

"Baby, those even in the back of the plane heard us fucking." I said and she blushed, clearly nervous to leave. "I told you to be quiet, Alice."

"Oh shut up," she scolded. "You were encouraging me."

"Don't blame me," I defended my myself. "Should've kept quiet."

She stayed silent for a few seconds, thinking, looking at me curiously. "Fine," she finally spoke. "We'll walk out together."

"Great," I said nonchalantly. Alice and I left and immediate stares were given to us. Her and I noticed right away and we both laughed quietly as we made our way back to our seats.

Once we both sat down I reached over and squeezed her thigh. She turned to me with thrill in her eyes. "We'll do it on the flight back too." I told her and the look she gave me made me wish we were in our hotel room.

A/N
Yeah what if I told you this story is almost over. Surreal man.