Xiao • {"you scared me!"}

A/N - uhh hiii- its 2022 now 😐 I took a lot more time off than I had thought lol though I'm going to try to get back into writing because I had horrible writers block and had no clue what to write even though I wanted to :D sorry if it doesn't make too much sense I'm trying to get back into the feel for writing. :)

If you are wishing for Xiao and haven't gotten him yet I wish you luck!!

(Reader is gender neutral)
Enjoy this oneshot!
————————————
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊⋆ ˚✯✩
☪︎⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊
┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊
⋆✩
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊⋆ ˚✯┊☪︎⋆ ✩
☪︎⋆。˚┊˚✩ ┊
┊⋆。˚. ੈ ┊
⋆✩

[Y/N POV]

I stood on the edge of the balcony of
Wangshu Inn waiting to see Xiao, normally he would return here after a long day and i would talk to him about random topics rather out of the blue.

Aether wanted to talk to Xiao aswell but instead of calling he decided to wait and talk to me.

"So [name], how are you?" Aether asked as he leaned on the wooden railing looking out on the land in view Paimon floating beside him.

"eh..I'm doing fine, how are you?" I answered my voice making the question kinda boring

"I'm doing okay! Inazuma is a little scary though haha" Aether laughed

"Paimon hates that place when its stormy!!" Paimon chimed in  stomping her foot midair making me chuckle in return for her child-like reaction.

We continued the conversation filling each other in on whats been happening in our lives
Time seemed to pass quickly as if it had only been a few seconds. Before hearing the noise of Xiao teleporting on to the balcony.

I twisted my head as soon as I heard the noise to see a hurt Xiao leaning on his spear for support he had a huge gash on his side close to his stomach.

"Xiao?!?" I yelled quietly

Aether acted quickly and got him medical attention via Ver Goldette at the front. Qiqi was nearby and offered to help heal him so it would heal up properly.

After helping him Aether said I need to wait by his side make sure he doesn't pull something stupid, if he even would.

Xiao opened his eyes squinting because of the light in the room

I sighed and smiled at Xiao as he looked in my direction "Good your awake. Don't move you'll hurt yourself more"

He did as I asked and stopped moving.

"Xiao?" My voice rung out calling to him. I turned around from facing the tapestry on the wall. "Mhm?" Xiao mustered out

"do you need anything? Me or Aether can get it if you want."

He shook his head

"Okay..thats what I would've thought..do you mind if i look at those bandages its been a while since I last checked—"

"Mh...it should be..fine I've been through this...before" He said ignoring the pain coming from the healing gash in his side.

He tried to sit up which worked but showed that it hadn't fully stopped bleeding

"You scared me y'know, that was a really bad injury!"

He stopped talking, Normally due to him not talking to people he didn't know how to say certain things or when to say them and he never really learned the word sorry.

"I...apologize for scaring you." He said bluntly some wouldn't take the apology for how unapologetic he sounded but I took it

"Im just glad you're okay.." i sat on the bed he was laying in and used my hand and placed it lightly on to his side i used my vision to stop the bleeding. I exhaled I'm going to take the bandages off and change them I mean look!"

"Oh." Was all Xiao said in reply

So I changed them and i told Xiao to lay back down

"I need to keep watch, to keep you safe-" Xiao repented

"No not this time, this time i'll be the one keeping you safe you all you need to do is sleep right now don't worry" I smiled

"good night Xiao"

"Well then... goodnight [name]"

————————————-

A/N- hi!! I hope you liked it!
Its pretty late at the time I'm writing this lol it had a bit of a weird plot, thats what i thought anyway :)

I got xiao today! I was doing a bit of artifact farming and I didn't get a single anemo dmg artifact—

Anyway have a good day/night/afternoonn
I'll hope to see you again soon :D

742 words

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘖𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 🎉