ganyu • {sleepy princess}

A/N- Lol the photo- anyway, sorry for all the Fem readers (like 2 now) I am originally female and am comfortable writing fem readers I'll try putting male readers in here soon enough :D
(kinda modern au idk also lets say the Jade Chamber still exists)

(Pronouns: he/they/she (more of he/they)) I don't know if you guys wanted my pronouns but here they are :)

Enjoy!

[Y/N POV]

I smiled humming a tune as I skipped through Liyue holding some ingredients for Ganyu's favorite meal. (cant remember what it was lol) she's been over working herself and not sleeping a lot recently and I wanted to do something for her so she could relax a little.

When I reached the house, I opened the door and walked inside. she was working alongside Keqing an Ningguang right now, I wanted to see her although decided against it due to the fact it was the Jade Chamber, how the heck was I supposed get there in the first place? After my inner monologue I set the ingredients on the table. Beginning to make the food.

Once I was done I smiled happily at my achievement I picked it up and put it in the fridge. I heard the door creak open slowly, I turned my head around to face the noise. It was Ganyu who looked half asleep as she walked into the house. I ran up to her as I looked her in the eye.

Poor girl...

She was so worn out. I helped her walk over to the couch where I let her head rest on my lap. I petted her soft blue hair as I sat on my phone.

I deflated a little at the fact I wasn't able to give the girl what I made but as long as she was getting rest everything was okay. She stirred as she flopped back and forth trying to become comfortable again. Once she was comfortable yet again I went back to what I was doing.

about an hour had past and I was getting tired, I didn't want to move and bother Ganyu but I wanted to sleep in a actual bed rather than an uncomfortable couch.
Ganyu started waking up I freaked because I thought I had caused her to wake.

"Good evening love" Ganyu smiled. I blushed at her drowsy words. I regained my composure and spoke "Good evening Ganyu" I ran my fingers through her soft hair as she giggled a little at the touch.

"Do you wish to head to bed instead of sleeping on the couch?" I asked her

"Sure" she answered. I held my hand out for her, she took it as I walked towards my room

I crawled in next to the girl who was already wanting cuddles, I slung my arms around her waist pulling her closer to me. She fell asleep quickly, I listened to her soft snores inhaling the sent of dust and glaze lilies I began slowly drifting off to sleep.

when she was not drowsy the next morning she was embarrassed we were cuddling.

A/N- Lowkey I think of Ganyu being a huge cuddle bug :D

Alright! I hope you enjoyed! I know it was kinda short

-546
Words