beidou • {adventure}

GN= Gender neutral
A/N- if you guys have inazuma unlocked have you invited Beidou? I did and lowkey she's hot asf like what- Ningguang too, oh god Mihoyo why. I need to stop feeding my gacha gambling addiction istg- Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
(Do you guys even want to hear me ramble about stuff like this or nah?)
Enjoy <3

[Y/N POV]
I hopped of the edge of the boat onto the top floor of the Crux Fleet. we were sailing somewhere new in the middle of the ocean.

I passed by (what ever the heck Kazuha is sitting on in the cutscene before Inazuma) I waved at the white haired boy who was using a leaf to whistle a tune as I walked by. The boy tore his attention away from whistling to wave and say hello. He smiled and said "hello y/n," I stopped in my tracks and spoke "Hi Kazuha! Do you know where Beidou is?"

"Yes, I believe she stands at the front of the ship watching the waves" Kazuha spoke in a poetic tone.
"thank you!" I said before I ran off to find my girlfriend, Beidou. She was holding the post of the front sail of the Crux Fleet ship "Hi Beidou!" I stood next to her. "Hey babe" Beidou gave me a smile before she leaned down to kiss my forehead. I giggled slightly in response. "So where do you think we are going to end up?" Beidou questioned

"I don't know...I guess you could say it's a mystery!" I piped up as I smiled. There was something I loved about being on this ship and not just being with my girlfriend, the element of surprise that comes with being on a ship traveling in unknown territory.

she often went back and fourth between the rest of the seven nations, but she has been trying to travel somewhere new for the past few months. Beidou asked if I wanted to come along with her, knowing I wouldn't see her for a while, I decided to accept Beidou's invite to come along to escape the Adventures Guilds Commissions. ((that one Fatui commission >:( ))

"I like your answer, a thought spoken like a true captain, I love you. Im glad you came with me this time," Beidou smiled. my heart fluttered at her smile and her words "I love you too," she grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers as we watched the peaceful sea pass by under us.

A/N- alright I'm ngl this chapter is seriously short I'm tired and bored rn. at the time I'm writing this a/n its 2:51 am and I'm tired asf I have to go to an art camp in the morning oh no
(˘з˘) I fucked up.

-472
Words